Chapter 72

Anushka enter the sharma mansion was run into Jaya who was enjoying her evening snacks while watching TV . Her favorite serial .

" hello aunt "

" come come anushka beta " happily

" where is my Sweetheart "

" at her room " sighed helplessly

" did something happen " scrunch eyebrow

Jaya narrate the argument .

" still didn't come out from room " shook head helplessly

" let me check "

Anushka enter the room with a knock but gets surprised.
The room was bright with light , the curtain was open presenting the evening sky . Suadamini was sitting at balcony couch resting leg at wooden table . Her head was resting at headrest with close eyes . Her shiny straight hair was flowing with the breeze . Her finger was circling on the strong black coffee mug . Everything was different from what anushka thought . She imagined suadamini drinking at pitch dark room madly . Broken state .

" mini " quite tone

But she gets no response . Suadamini did hear her but wasn't interested to response her . Anushka sit the opposite chair with cross leg staring at her deeply .

" I heard ... "

Before she can continue further suadamini show her palm to stop . Anushka suspense grew .

" Don't you have work ? " asked in calm tone

" I am doing my work . Your therapist " smile

" Anushka Gupta , you are not my Therapist " sharp tone

Anushka was left dumbfounded hearing suadamini statement . She was always there for her . Especially at worst time and now she was telling her that she is not her ' therapist ' .

" wha...what ? " stammered

" I want to be alone " staring at her blankly

" mini , share with me . I will do something " Concern

" I . Want . To . Be . Alone " emphasize her word

Anushka nodded head in understanding , before leaving she revert eyes at her .

" Sweetheart you are beauty of evening sky "

She exclaimed And exit the room . Suadamini stare at sky faintly ' right I am beauty of darkness . The secret dead of night . My beauty brings darkness .'

'