Didn't like your ...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Reyansh enter the room with rupali who clench his shirt hardly out of nervousness . Jasmine stops at her track and letting reyansh enter with rupali .

Reyansh stare at her bitterly and pulled her by wrist gently " Why did you leave my hand ? " scrunched eyebrows .

Rohan saw Maria and both gave smile as their eyes meet . Rohan moves from his place and makes place beside him for Maria .

Which made his parents stare at eachother with a sly smile .

Khasvi stands from her place and takes rupali from reyansh as she greets everyone and made her with her , which was opposite Nayan who has sitting between his brother and father . His eyes didn't even blink seeing rupali , how alluring she was looking in her attire .

" khasvi make rupali sit with her in laws "

Hearing dhriti she patted rupali arm to stand and change her sit but a firm hand stops her

" no need , she is okay beside me " in cold tone.

Nayan was happy hearing Reyansh as now he can see her . Otherwise if she sit with his mother he won't be able to take glance at her .

Naman stared at him coldly and exclaimed in strict tone .

" Reyansh , don't be rude today . It's normal for her to sit with going to be in laws . "

" Then she can come " in rough tone

Jasmine hold his arm tightly to stop . Rupali knows her brother feeling better than other . And he knows her feeling very well . But she doesn't want other to know that her brother is bad .

Not like he is good though 🙂 . And ! And ! He is worse 😗

Dhriti signal rupali to sit at her place so no scene is created .

" possessive brother . I wish you won't be bothered . " gives a polite smile

" No problem , she is comfortable there which is absolutely fine "Nita smiled softly

At the time , servant arrived and started to serve tea to everyone . And one started to pour juice . One by one dish was decorated at the table .

Fruit Cakes , cupcakes , types of fries , a plate of chips which held different kinds of chip and a chocolate bowl . Types of sweets and what not there was present for snacks .

There was table infront of every couch. Servant did serve at every presented table . Nita family mouth flew open seeing the luxuries of Aggarwal's .

Dhriti stared at Reyansh who was sitting between his lady-love and sister . She was quite feeling tense , thinking about his lack of patience . What if his anger triggered him and spoils the moment .