Daughter in law

.
.
.
.
.

" What exactly happened ? Why are you dragging me ria " jasmine asked while jerking her hand to free herself from ria grip .

Maria glared at her and yelled " what's with these behavior ? Now my grip disgust you huh ".

Hearing her statement jasmine was shocked to core . She couldn't believe her hears . Priya and anveet stop at their track just hearing Maria words . Both exchange looks ...

Priya goes towards Maria and made her look at her . What has exactly happened ? Priya asked in a tense tone .

Maria sighed and stared at jasmine " are you sure you want to spent life time with reyansh ? " her question made jasmine aback . Anveet creased eyebrow and nudges jasmine shoulder .

Jasmine hold Maria's hand and asked " ria why are you behaving like this suddenly ? " Maria sighed and told " let's leave it here . I am sorry for overreacting . My apologies ! I was just overthinking . "

Jasmine hugged her tightly . Feeling her warmth Maria hugged her back .

Jasmine uttered " I know you will never want by bad

Jasmine uttered " I know you will never want by bad . Maybe something actually happened otherwise you would never react like this . You have been my savior from childhood . I know you more than yourself and you know me more than myself . I know the eye contact you had with Mrs Aggarwal made you react like this . But that's absolutely fine because even you know ansh will never let anything happen to me "

Hearing her paragraph Maria broke the hug and cup her face with a smile . Priya nudges Maria shoulder with a plain smile .

Maria wrapped her arm around her neck and bring her close where jasmine bring anveet close and four shared Hug .

.
.
.
{ screen cut }
.
.
.

Every student gets alert hearing dhriti cold cough . Dhriti gave a smile which wasn't giving good vibe .

That's the moment the girls arrived but they just keep standing . Dhriti didn't saw them and started her speech " did you like the cakes ? Of course everyone will . ( smirked ) but do you know everyone I am here for for announcing something . Me myself is own luxury life style that's why I love those who belong to luxuries . Well that's not the matter . First one " soon your head of university , Rupali Aggarwal my granddaughter is getting married . Where everyone would be invited . Secondly with time we will be done with vihan and sonakshi engagement . Third but the most important point " if anyone can ever become the daughter in law of aggarwal then that is Suada.... "

JASMINE AHUJA ! Reyansh burst out  before dhriti can complete sudamini name . Everyone stared at reyansh who was standing like a king . His face was clam . Like nothing happened .

His tone was heard by everyone who was present there

His tone was heard by everyone who was present there . Everyone was shocked as he had no mike still they get to hear him ...

Dhriti who was shocked as hell blinked for moments and with in seconds her eyes falls on jasmine . Seeing dhriti in rage jasmine gets tensed ...

Sudamini storm out from the Place but not before killing jasmine with eyes

Sudamini storm out from the Place but not before killing jasmine with eyes .

.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

To be continued...