Belongs to you !

Note : sorry everyone for not updating .I have already written the chapter but unfortunately the chapter got deleted because of delay time .

.
.
.
.
.
.

Sitting at the edge on balcony door , Jasmine was lost at sky while the song lag ja gale  was playing

Sitting at the edge on balcony door , Jasmine was lost at sky while the song lag ja gale was playing .

Her intense stare towards sky was enough to make the sky shy...

But the contrast happened the sky was sad seeing her intense stare which was full of tears . The tears were falling at leisurely pace ....

The tears became the witness of her yelling heart .

The more she was wiping the tears the more it falls

The more she was wiping the tears the more it falls .

Jasmine pro !

Am I a burden ? Why am I being treating in this way ? How could they say something like this !

I know mother the problem you have faced for me . Without remarrying you take care of me . In every steps I was your first priority .

I know you doesn't take me as pain . But the words haunting never stops . I can't bear the painful words . Those stabbed my heart cruelly .

Even now I feels like I doesn't deserve reyansh . Maybe sure I am a mishap . The more I ignore them the more they return vigorously .

Why does my grandparents ( Sheila parents )
hate me this much . The more I gain love from the  family of  father side the more I gain hatred from the family of mother side .

Somewhere they are telling the truth . Only because of me she couldn't enjoy her life . Lost her peace . Such a mishap I am !

 Such a mishap I am !