Jasmine is okay na ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rohan - did you missed me lioness ?

Maria - I want reyansh personal contact number .

Rohan - so sad he isn't free . Well I am free .

Maria - Rohan pls keep you jokes apart . ( controlling tears )

Rohan - are you crying ?

Maria - no Yaar ! Something bad happens .

Rohan - jasmine is okay na ?

Maria - Rohan pls can you take me to reyansh mansion right now .

Rohan - now ? ( shocked )

Maria - pls !

Rohan - fine ...

Maria - but before that s end me his number .

Rohan - yeah sure !

Rohan was staring at the phone blankly . Hearing her tone he was damn sure that something bad has happened . And sharing it reyansh mean jasmine is connected . He was curious about what has happened out of nowhere .

As soon as Maria get reyansh number she started to call him continuously. But there were no response .

After a few minutes of calling it was received but as soon as she said hello the call was cut .

She knew reyansh doesn't contact with people whom he doesn't know . She sighed heavily when a message popped at screen .

" I am waiting ! " as soon as she read the message of Rohan she didn't waste a second and run towards the door .

———
———
———
———
———
Inside the car !
———
———
———

Maria - drive fast

Rohan - what happened ? ( while started the car )

Maria - your grandma crossed the line .( taking deep breath )

Rohan - wait what ? But she is already dead . ( confuse tone )

Maria - 😒

Rohan - oh wait , are you talking about reyansh grandma ?

Maria - or who ?

Rohan - now what she did 🙄

Maria - let me share it with reyansh first .

Rohan - ( driving car in extreme speed )

——————
Time skipped
——————

Rohan stops his car in-front of the Aggarwal Mansion . Maria opens the car gate and rushed inside . The guards tried to stops her but Rohan signal them to let her enter . And he went to parked his car .

While coming out from the car he dialed reyansh number who picks it up in few rings .

{ in call }

Rohan - are you at home ?

Reyansh - yes !

Rohan - Maria urgently wants to tell you something . And I am sure it's about jasmine .

Reyansh - come quick . I am waiting .

Rohan - she has already entered inside .

{ end of call }

Rohan rushed to the main door and saw Maria standing there blankly . Rohan calls her name but no response . He slightly shakes her which made her looks at him with surprised .

Rohan looks at her suspiciously . He cups her face and asked " what happened ? " in a worried tone .

She shakes her head in response . Rohan hold her hand started to drag her inside even though she tries to free herself but he gripped her wrist more tightly.

Taking her inside the reyansh study room he made her sit on the Chair . And he sit beside her . Reyansh lean forward and asked
" what happened ria ? "
In response maria looks at him and said " nothing "
Reyansh eyebrow creased in suspense . Maria looks at the table and exclaimed

" reyansh please take care of jasmine . She is precious to me if anything happens to her I don't think I can live . She is more than a sister to me . She needs to be protect . ( a tear drop from her eyes ) sorry for wasting your time. "

And she rushed out from the room

And she rushed out from the room . Rohan without any second thought run behind her . He grab her hand and drag her out of the house .

Making her sit inside the car he started and started the car engine . As the car drove away rupali was standing near the door who was staring at the car intensely .

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

To be continued ...