Cupcake !

.
.
.
.
.

Reyansh stand and walk to dhriti . Standing near dhriti he tucked his hand into pocket with a rough face . Hearing the next person name everyone started to whispering ...

Dhriti exclaimed in cold tone " Jasmine Ahuja ! I would love if she stands up " .

Jasmine stand from her sit nervously . She gulped down feeling dhriti cold glare . Maria hold jasmine palm as she stands up .

Dhriti gave a smile and exclaimed " such a good girl . I heard she is a great student . So I thought to meet her . I am a person Of standard . I love those who are at my level . Bit still I must praise her talent . God job keep going " .

Hearing praise from dhriti her world stops . Maria shake her which bring back her sense . jasmine sit on her seat .

Priya whispered to them " what happened to her suddenly . Did she hit her head while coming here " . Anveet smiled and whispered excitedly " then she must be now a sweet person " . Maria stared at her with narrow eyes and whispered " she actually didn't Hurt her head stupid " . Hearing Maria she did pout .

And that moment kartik looked forward and caught anveet doing pout like a baby . For her cherry lips the pout highlight more to him .

Before anyone can caught him red hand he cough secretly and started to look here and there . For a moment he himself was shocked that he can be lost at someone .

Dhriti exclaimed before taking her seat " We brought cupcakes for you and that's from Mr . Butter Cake . Thats a cake which can't be bought by every one so , Enjoy different flavor of cupcakes . However there still a a announcement is left . Before that make yourself relax . "

And take her seat while crossing legs . Khasvi and Jeira started to tense about what's dhriti is going to announce next . They doesn't want any type of argue creates .

Men's comes with cupcake on their hand . Students started to take cupcakes . Some were amazed by the types of flavor ....

Everything was okay until Maria notice the intense stare of dhriti

.
.
Everything was okay until Maria notice the intense stare of dhriti . Maria creased her eyebrow and followed the stare of dhriti .

Maria was staring at jasmine with confused eyes . Where on other hand jasmine was busy with her conversation with other two .

As Maria looks again at dhriti her eyes met dhriti furious eyes . Seeing dhriti secret smirked Maria roam her eyes around the surroundings .

As her eyes falls on cupcake which was coming towards them . Maria exclaimed " on one will touch or even look at the cupcake " . Hearing Maria three if them gets shocked .

Priya asked out of curiosity " what ? Why ? " Maria glare at them and exclaimed in a strict tone " just listen to my words " .

As the man serves them , Maria hold jasmine wrist and started to rush out . Seeing them leaving like that , anveet and priya both ran behind them ...

The whole scene of girls were notice by the person who were at stage .

Arjun nudges Rohan shoulder and asked " what happened to her now ? " who shrugged his shoulder in response .

Vihan text sonakshi if she know anything but she was clueless . Kartik stare at reyansh who was still staring at the place from where they Left .

Kartik asked in a clam tone " wants to follow them " . Reyansh shook his head and exclaimed " till grandma is here I shouldn't leave " and his eyes darkened.

Kartik and other stare at him confusedly . Soon suadamini comes towards dhriti who was sitting arrogantly.

" Grandma " hearing her call . Dhriti stare at her with lovable eyes . And asked " yes ! " ."  Are you sure reyansh will not get hyper . "

Dhriti smiled and patted her head . With a sweet smile she take her seat and stare at anushka with a devil smile .
.
.
.
.

To be continue

To be continue ...