Moonlight...

Maria - I told driver to arrive but , where is he ? Even dad phone is switch off .

Jasmine - leave it , we can handle ... lets go

They start walking but a hold on maria's startled her ...

Maria was about to punch but it was stopped with a strong hand . She look up and it was none other then Rohan . She clench her jaw and asked

" what is your problem ? "

Rohan " you , let's go... mom told you to drive you home ."

" only me ? "

Rohan " nah , they will be drove by other "

Maria " why ? "

Rohan " why do you three live in one house ? Or you don't have a house ? "

Maria " you better "

Rohan " pls , mother am begging you , don't start . "

Kartik - chill he will drove you safely and we will drive them safely

Maria - nodded head ,

Still She insisted to kartik. , to take her with anveet and jasmine but he reject and order her to follow Rohan and command them not to start fighting .

But who hears whose words , they didn't even sit in car but arguing is start . Kartik signal anveet to follow him but she was standing like a statue .

From behind reyansh come and told

" anveet , chill ! He may look like a monster but he isn't..., you janny or whatever follow me "

The tone he used was too arrogant to handle ... jasmine stare at him with widen eyes and complain
" no need "

Reyansh signal kartik , which was caught by anveet she giggled and followed kartik silently . Reyansh hold jasmine arm and drag her with him .

He closed the door with a thud , making jasmine flinch . He started to drive where jasmine felt a little uncomfortable.

Reyansh - clam down moonlight .

Jasmine - sorry

Reyansh - not to you , the moon and it's light

Jasmine - oh !

Reyansh - so , Miss . Whatever

Jasmine - am not whatever ( rolling her eyes )

Reyansh - attitude isn't for you

Jasmine - why ?

Reyansh - your attitude makes you hot

Jasmine - are you flirting .?

Reyansh - ( giggled )

Jasmine - did you laugh ? ( admiring him )

Reyansh - because it's you , moonlight

Jasmine - are you a playboy or what ? I heard you are most arrogant boy . Most boys call you master blah blah . They never saw you to smile even it's funny .

Reyansh - don't compare yourself.

Jasmine- why ? ( confusing tone )

Reyansh - ( stopped the car in jerked )

Jasmine - what happened ?

Reyansh - you missed me ..?

Jasmine - ( face gets red )

Reyansh - jasmine , listen me out . I really want you to be with me . I know , you must be thinking that we met few a moment but am a man of words .

I WANT A CHANCE ! ( he exclaimed )

( Jasmine stare at him with a jerked , her face and cherry have no difference . )

Reyansh - take time and think carefully, am not a normal person . I am nearly a psycho . Take care .

( and signal her with eyes , as she look behind she saw her home . She Just open the door and run inside )

Reyansh " TWIST AND TWIST is waiting for you " ( in devilish tone ) ....

{ sorry for late update, am extremely sorry . I know I made you disappointed. I promise another will be update by me that also today }

SORRYYYY ☹️