Chapter 12 ... !

" I will snatch your voice "

A deadly cold tone came from behind ...

She looked behind with shivering body ... her eyes meet cold eyes ... which was murdering her ... she gulped and asked

" Sorry ! Why you said that "

Sonakshi came forward and strongly slapped her ... her slap was that much strong that the girls nose started bleeding ... she deadly stare at sonakshi ...

She was going to slap back but her hand was block by someone and throw her on floor ... as she look up it's vihan ...

Everything was yet normal until her eyes meet reyansh red eyes ... those were burning her alive ... murdering her several times ... nonstop cursing ... she ran away with her gang ...

Reyansh sighed heavily clenching fist ... he smacked his fist on table several times to control his anger ... kartik patted his shoulder and said

" Clam down ... try try ansh try to clam down "

_______________________________

Jasmine stops at a corner of backyard ... and was shedding tears

When Maria comes from behind and made jasmine face her , she strongly hugged her

When Maria comes from behind and made jasmine face her , she strongly hugged her ... and patted her hair and said ...

You have me Jaan ... why you are sad ? Those bitches were liars right na Jaan ? Than why to be sad ? Why to shed those precious tears for those shit ? Hmm ... ok ok now clam down ... clam ...

Take deep breath and relax yourself ... don't forget you have to go home ...

She started to take deep breath 😮‍💨 ...

Maria take bag from anveet and handed jasmine bag to her ... and told " you be clam and I am coming ... "

She exit the place and anveet stand beside jasmine as a support ...

Maria meet sonakshi and priya in mid-road . They stop her & asked

Sonakshi- where are you going ?

Priya - where is jasmine ?

Maria - she will be fine by now ... but I have to find out that girl ...

Sonakshi- chill babe , situation has been handled and yup she will be punished for her behavior not only her whole gang ... so chill out

Priya- yup , at last she dragged Reyansh Aggarwal into gossip ... he is going to spilt them .  So let's check jasmine

And they three went there but unfortunately jasmine and anveet both aren't there .

Priya - where she is ??

Maria - by any chance is there water ball ( panipuri ) stall ?

Sonakshi - shrugged her shoulders

Priya - yeah there is ... ( she exclaimed ) it's behind the college

They rushed there and saw jasmine having water ball with extra spice ... tear falling down ... anveet was anxious 😥 for her ... she is trying to stop her yet she didn't ...

The shopkeeper pass another one ... before Jasmine can take it anveet take it and ate it ... the spice level were higher than imagination 💭 ... she lost her control she shouts and start coughing while tears falling ...

Jasmine bring out water bottle and handed her ... she drink the whole bottle in one go ... Maria give her a chocolate after that she become clam ...

Jasmine - why did you ate when you can't ...

Anveet - don't know

Maria - leave it and let's go home

Anveet - yeah I should go

Priya - let's meet tomorrow...

Anveet exit the place ...

Sonakshi - jasmine remember running away isn't the solution ... am I clear ...

Jasmine - facing isn't the solution all the time
( with a bright smile )

Sonakshi  confusely stare at her ...

Maria came forward and said " let's meet tomorrow "

.........................................................................