By hook or crook

.
.
.
.

It's the time of evening . Rupali was busy with her facial routine . Where the whole house was engulf with the fragrance of flowers . Taking a step near the kitchen can makes anyone lust of food .

Everything was fine as it's a festival . Dhriti and Khasvi was checking everything . Where others were guiding the helpers .

The boys were busy at reyansh study room , discussing about business . Their face expression were telling the seriousness of the matter .

For the girls they gets ready and waiting for the car . Which is personally sent by their man . They have strictly warn their assistant to pick their girl carefully .

And of course , kartik wasn't interested sending anyone but khasvi whining makes him lose .

Where sonakshi was at her home . Sleeping peacefully . Coming to home for getting ready but here she is getting sleep .

Falak was calling her but that didn't disturb her beautiful sleep as she was tried of being at aggarwal mansion .
Even though the phone was beside her still it was unheard by her .

Falak tense was growing with time . Seeing her tense face , Binita nudges her shoulder " what happened ? ".

Falak stared at her with anxious " sonakshi is alone at home and now she is not answering the call "

Binita scrunch her eyebrow hearing her . Patting her back " don't worry , maybe she is getting ready " .

Falak nodded " but still , today the whole mansion is deserted. And she isn't picking call , I couldn't help from getting worried " .

Suddenly they heard Khasbi tone " worried ? Why ? " . They looked at her and saw her coming with yashica .

Binita stated " sonakshi isn't picking up the phone moreover no one is at home " . Yashica scrunch her eyebrow " you wait , I will ask vihan to check her " .

And dialed vihan number .

********************************************
On other side !

********************************************

Kartik sighed " still I will suggest you ansh that better not to take risk " . Arjun sighed " but it's a profitable business " .
Vihan shook head with a smile " ansh may have to face political problem "

Kartik nodded head in agreement " yes , and it gain you more enemy . Already you have surrounded with poisonous flies " .

Rohan sip the water " ansh , we know you like to play with fire . But now Jasmine is connected with you . They can target her also . Think "

Arjun sighed " A life without risk isn't life " and grins . Vihan smack his head and walk to the huge glass " still , we are here to support you " .

And the room gets pin drop silent for few minutes . Kartik Rohan and Arjun were waiting for reyansh response. Where vihan was lost in thought .

Reyansh was leaning on chair with close eyes while playing with paperweight . They know his every steps has its advantages . Without benefits he never does anything .