what you did ?

Dhriti and mishita both were sitting on garden area .
Dhriti was sewing the clothes with colorful thread . On the other side , mishita was tearing orange skin and chew one by one .

" dhriti " glance at her

" hm " busy with her work

" I heard you and kanha are having Cold War " staring at her with curious face

" hm " changing the thread

" what hm ? Just tell the reason ... woman " frowns at her antics

" curious woman " smiles softly

" Now have sympathy and narrate the whole story "

Dhriti smiles shaking her head negativity .

_______________________________

Jasmine was standing for half an hour and ringing the bell , but the door wasn't opening by anyone .
Here reyansh was asking if she enters , gets fresh , he keeps on calling and texting .... How will she say she couldn't even enter the house . The keys wasn't even with her .

" please help me , Krishna Ji " she plead joining her hand .
And bell the ring countless time . And at last the door opening sound was heard . She was ready for the boom with full confidence .

" did you decide to make us deaf " sakshi shouted

" no one was opening so I ... " tried to explain Calmly

" so what ? You were out for one night so of course you can stay outside whole year" yelled , glaring at her

" pls don't scold me here , neighbors may hear you " staring directly into her eyes

" let them hear , do you even have respect ? " roll eyes

" I do grandma , but I guess you are not liking that " staring coldly at her

" stay outside " shouted and close the door

But Jasmine keep her hand on middle so she can't close the door .

AHHHHH ....

Her painful screamed echoed the whole floor . Dev was resting inside the room , he wasn't known about Jasmine appearance . And Sheila wasn't at home .

He ran out and saw Jasmine weeping on floor with shaky lips holding her right hand . Her hand was shaking along with her body . Sakshi was standing like a statue , she couldn't think straight what exactly has happened .

Dev kneel in-front Jasmine taking glance at his wife , who was staring at Jasmine with widen eyes .
He hold her hand gently . Her palm has a huge cut in middle , blood was oozing out harshly . Whole hand was swollen and red mark was visible .
The pain was awful . Jasmine never thought the pain will be that extreme , otherwise she wouldn't have done it . Dev bring out his handkerchief and tried to tied on her palm but her scream didn't allow him to . He somehow manage to tied the handkerchief but the blood flowing and pain was severe .

" what you did ? Have you gone nuts ? " he growls at his wife

Sakshi was still shocked about the situation , everything happens in blink of her eyes . Otherwise she would never done this , she can't fall that low .

Dev hold Jasmine and directly take the towards his car . He made her sit and drive to nearby hospital .

Sakshi still couldn't believe she has done it . Somewhere she was feeling guilty somewhere she was feeling nothing .
For her she was getting mixed feelings , but thinking about her daughter pain she was upset .