lovesick tale

" let her enjoy as much as she want . At end , you will be the winner " anushka stated squeezing suadamini shoulder .

Suadamini burning orbs were stuck at jasmine and reyansh . She stared at Anushka with madden eyes .

" don't talk "

Her rage tone makes anushka flinch , she removed her hand and takes a step back. Suadamini revert her orbs towards the couple .
She takes hard steps and cross the room . Anushka was still standing still , she clench her fist and glared at suadamini who was walking away with anger .
Reverting her orbs at couple , her eyes contact with jasmine . Who was staring at her , anushka eyes darkened seeing her . With threatening orbs she stared at her for seconds and left .

Jasmine was avert her eyes after the eye contact . She was now sure something bad is waiting . She stared at reyansh and gulped , remembering the text she gets . She almost forgot about it .

The text ! I have ignored it , but now its hit me internally

The text ! I have ignored it , but now its hit me internally . How could I take such threat playfully .

How fool of me . But this can't be shared , I need to find it myself . I stare at reyansh and then at my copy , feeling my stare he revert his eyes to me raising an eyebrow .

Should I tell him ?

Time has passed , now we are sitting at a cafe a little far from Uni . Reyansh has left with arjun somewhere . I was drinking my favorite sugary cold coffee and listening to others conversation .
The stare and the text were roaming in my head . Should I tense about it ? Or should I just leave it ! Quite confusing .
But should I share with them , nah bro . I can't share Maria she will surely gets hyper and will something crazy . Silly Ria .

" where are you lost jasmine " Maria asked keeping the coffee cup on table .

I calmly stared at her and shook head with small smile . She fake glared at me

" better tell the truth "

" maybe missing her honey " priya teased

I blushed hearing her and shook head with a shy smile  . But she is right , I always and every second miss him . I want his presence and warmth all the time .
How troublesome !

" he flows in my blood . Even in his absence he is with me . " winks at priya

And they let a loud " oohhhooo " , making me giggle .

" love is in the air " anveet hitting shoulder with shoulder

" love is in madness " I replied with confidence

They again make a " aww " face . Sonakshi takes her cup and take a sip .

" so , priya . What about your lovesick tale "

" I didn't get you " raise an eyebrow

She surely talking about arjun , which priya wants to ignore . Their Jodi will look pretty lovely , then why is she avoiding it . Moreover , She also like him . Then why ?