Chapter 71

Encouragement is must . The more you comment and share thoughts, your excitement . The more courage I get to write further ....
Waiting for more comment and likes ...

********************************************

3 Weeks Later

Weeks has passed in blink

Weeks has passed in blink . I have spent most of my time at Aggarwal Mansion or Aggarwal Empire . Means around reyansh , sister rupali and others . Sometime at Patel mansion . Sister wedding decorations is fully packed over reyansh . I always roam with sister and sonakshi for shopping .
Maria is busy at Verma mansion . Then why to disturb . I feel happy seeing her spending time with aunty , a beautiful bond .

Where my lovely mother is at nanu and nani home . I heard after leaving from our home nanu gets sick and it's getting tough for nani so mother went there . So yes , I am staying at Aggarwal Mansion . My bond with dadi and nani has become friendly .
Where anveet and priya sometimes join us at shopping . Sometimes we five travel different place restaurants and places . filthy rich Spoil brats . Spending money like water , I do hate it but was bounded to .
But something caught my eyes , khasvi aunt care for anveet and Kartik ignorance for her .

Right now we are sitting at VIP of vogue and the designer is showing design of bridal . Not only me and sister but also My Dramabaz Admi , Nayan jiju and vihan , sonakshi . Reyansh face was reflecting boredom and annoyance . And sister was asking to change that and that and Nayan jiju was patiently discussing with her . How cute .

I stare at reyansh who was busy at phone twirling with my hairs on back .

" reyansh "

" Ji rasmalai " raspy tone

And that's what i wanted to hear . I giggles and pinch his thigh making him frown . He comes close to my ears and whispered something , I want to hide .

" if I pinch , milk will sink out " dark husky tone

I stands and started to look over dresses to hide my redden cheeks . HOW SHAMELESS . He was staring at me with playful smirk making me drown in embarrassment . I shouldn't have talk to him , my fault .

" jasmine "

I heard sister calling . I look at her with polite smile.

" yes sister "

" choose your dress "

" that's my work " reyansh burst out

This man and his crazy richness . I have already made a deal with him and he can only choose my wedding and reception outfit but his "hm" left suspense to me . He surely will ignore the deal . Hmp ! Baddy .

He stands and hold my hand making me scrunch eyebrow .

" we are taking our leave . You guys carry on "