" I lose you "

"Are you serious ? "nayan asked in a tense tone
. Rupali laughed " why are acting like a fool "
Nayan stare at her with narrow eyes " you brother will burn me alive . And you are laughing "

" he wouldn't " Rupali assured .

Nayan gave a forced smile " your are telling me that that devil won't show me hell . Impossible "

Rupali gave him fake glared " You called my brother devil "

Nayan rub his forehead " H.E I.S ! moreover you are someone who is very precious to him . If anything happens wrong he will show the darkest days. He is your brother you don't his another side . However he personally wanted me to meet him means something bad is going to happen "

Rupali listen to him with patience . She hold his palm " you are older then him he won't disrespect you " in a soft tone ...

Nayan smiled " yes he doesn't respect anyone "

Rupali roll her eyes and told " such a shame "
He nodded head and exclaimed " such a bad luck "

She shook her head " now get your ass and let's go "

Nayan stared at her with wide eyes " I am
not going . I don't want to die before marrying you " he scoffed .

She laughed and ruffled his hair . He made her sit on his lap and told " listened to me first , HONESTLY , i am somewhere nervous because you know your brother as reyansh but i know him as MR.AGGARWAL . But what i am SCARED about is what if something went wrong and i LOSE YOU "

Ruapli was staring at him with teary eyes . Throughout his talking she was only thinking " why will reyansh reject him after knowing how much he loves her "  

Rupali hugged him tightly and told " he is not a child " .

He ruffled her hairs " I am going to meet Mr.Aggarwal not Reyansh " .  

Rupali glared at him " again same shit " . He laughed and kissed her forehead .

" now lets go " Rupali pinch his nose .

" lets go miss Princess " which made her giggles .

[on the otherside ]

" is everything ready " reyansh asked in a annoying tone .

Kunal gulped down and told " yes boss "

He glared at him " then what are you waiting for " shouted at him .

Kunal closed his eyes tightly in fear . He ran out of DEVIL DEN  in light speed .

Reyansh unlock his phone and saw everyone has arrived except him . He lock his phone and started to typing on laptop with HELL IRRITATION  .

Kunal encourage himself to enter even through he every day have to gather these courage still he feel scared to death .

* you have to do it for money KUNAL . Money matter a lot . Don't forget you bearing the job because of the high amount of salary . *

Kunal remind himself . He bring a fake confidence which flew away as he opened the door .

He keep the files on his desk and told " boss mr.Hill isn't willing to give the property . Whether he is now behaving like a head . "

Reyansh smirked hearing him . " did he forget who is the RULER ? "

KUNAL gulped down and exclaimed " boss .. " before he can continue reyansh showed his palm to him and told in harsh tone" later "

He wore his watch and tucked the phone in pocket while closing the laptop . " take care of everything "

After ordering kunal ,  he left the office leaving the pity fellow behind .  Kunal wanted to scream his lungs out in anger , sorrow and weight of work  ...

Ek Aheshan Kar ...
Apne maheman Par !
Apne maheman Par ...
Ek Aheshan Kar !
De Duaaye ...
De Duaaye tujhe ...
Umar Bhar K Liye !

Wow how beautiful ? Anveet praised while scanning the restaurant . A waiter comes and bowed to them and respectably guide them to their booked room .

The atmosphere is usually more peaceful as well, with lovable music

The atmosphere is usually more peaceful as well, with lovable music . Interior design of the restaurant creating vibrant and welcoming atmosphere for the guest . The interior was giving the vibe of Royal . It was fully a desi style bright colors palette. Many more cultural decor elements.

Girls were busy in examining the interior . Their expression were telling that they have already fall in love with the interior . Vihan take his sit and pulled Sonakshi to sit . She was taken aback by the sudden pull .

" I must praise his choice " Rohan said sitting down . Soon all takes their sit . Jasmine bring out her phone and call reyansh .

He picked up the call in one ring .

[in call ]

Reyansh - yes Jaan !

Jasmine - where are you ?( asked in soft tone )

Reyansh - way to you ( smiles with driving faster )

Jasmine - i am waiting impatiently ( staring at the door )

Reyansh - wait for me ( mellow tone )

[ call end ]

Jasmine was staring at the door with patient . Her heart was aching to see him . Where everyone was busy in their conversation she was eagerly waiting for her love . Her eyes weren't moving away from the door . For some
reason she was wanting him to take her in his arms .  Patted her hair and whisper " End of waiting " 

{ the song plays }

.
.
.
.
.
.
.