I W.O.U.L.D !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TU SAB JAANDA AE MAIN CHHAD NI
SAKDI TAINU

TAAN HI TA UINGALLAN TE ROZ NACHAUNA AE MAINU

AGLE JANAM VICH ALLAH AISA KHEL
RACHA KE BHEJE

MAINU TU BANAKE BHEJE TAINU MAIN
BANAKE BHEJE

VE PHER TAINU PATA
LAGNA

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sound of wailing and suffering echoed throughout the house. A flood of tears gushed down her cheeks. The more she swiped the tears the more it come any how . The eyes turn red and swollen .

The scene of funeral was vivid in-front of the eye . Living a grieving person behind .

The sacrifices , the love , the promises , the memories ....
Everything was floating in-front of eyes .

Her soul was bleeding . Her mind was tangled .

Can you forget the person whom you've loved dearly ?
Human heart is always greedy whether it's about love or anything else . That's why it always exclaimed " Dil Mange More "

She started to chewing her lower lip to stop the weeping sound . Still she felt cold tears start to stream down her face. She was mumbling unclear words making her choked on her sobs .

Soon the hiccups suppress sound appears . Her eyes went blurry because of tears .

Lavanya run hurriedly seeing the lifeless body . She hugged the warm hearted soul and started to patting her hair .

" shh ! Shh ! Clam down my baby . " lavanya exclaimed in anxious tone . Her eyes trouble focus to view in-front of her .

She shook her head and off the TV . She cup her baby's face and exclaimed " look what you have done to yourself . Who cries madly watching movie "

Anveet scrunched her nose and told " he left a devastated Dimple "

Lavanya slap her own forehead hearing her little baby words . She pour water and made her drink it .

Anveet lay on her lap . She exclaimed while messaging head " just because he died doesn't mean he left . He is with her . The memories are with her . Those memories aren't her weakness whether they are her strength . " " and stop being so emotional about a scene just by thinking about real life " .