Ch#28

.
.
.
.
.
.
Arjun - it feels good ! ( relaxing body on couch )

Rohan - hey get up ass you have to leave .

Sonakshi - what's so hurry Rohan .

Jasmine - yes let's have tea what's say !

Maria - I prefer coffee

Sonakshi - vihan why are standing sit and enjoy .

Vihan - I should leave .

Sonakshi - no you can't .

Vihan- but it's time for meeting . Ansh won't you attend the meeting ?

Reyansh - ( staring at jasmine pleading eyes ) the meeting isn't important . I will ask Kunal to pospone it .

( And sonakshi cheering tone was heard just as Reyansh finished his words .)

Arjun - we all prefer coffee

Anveet- me and priya prefer tea

( jasmine went to kitchen to prepare snacks )

( others were doing conversation about the news and etc ... where arjun was nearly taking nap .

reyansh and kartik were busy with Rohan as they were discussing about business .

Where vihan was busy in his phone ....

In between the conversation of a phone ringing sound was heard .

Maria take the phone as it was jasmine . Staring at the caller name Maria picks it up as it was Sheila call .

{ In call }

Maria - hello aunty it's me Maria .

Sheila - o dear ! How are you ?

Maria - fine ! How about you ?

Sheila - better . Dear please ask jasmine to bring the file and The key is beside the drawer of cupboard .

Maria - which file aunty ?

Sheila - a green color file . I have just remembered that I forget to bring the file .

Maria - ( then which file jasmine was talking about ) aunty didn't jasmine already gave you the key ?

Sheila - which key Maria ? She didn't gave me any key .

Maria - I guess I have misunderstand something . Okay aunty I will inform her .

{ end of the call }

Maria didn't wait A second and went to jasmine and there she saw reyansh to move upstairs .

She directly went to jasmine and asked

Maria - didn't aunt already get the keys . Then how come the files are still inside cupboard ?

Jasmine - ( shocked hearing the question )

Maria - come with me ...

Maria hold her wrist and drag her to her room .
Hurriedly before anyone can saw them .

On the other hand  , reyansh was climbing down the stairs when three comes faced to eachother .

Reyansh stare at them with suspicious eyes . Maria awkwardly smile at him and take Jasmine with her .

Coming inside jasmine room , she close the door and asked .

Maria - why did you lied ?

Jasmine - can we talk about these later . Everyone is downstairs I don't want any action pls .

Maria - I won't leave until you tell me why you lied .

And Maria storm out from room . Jasmine sit on bed with a  jerk . When she heard a knock .

Staring up she saw reyansh entering inside. Reyansh was as scanning the room .

Reyansh - such a beautiful room ! It's suits you perfectly

Reyansh - such a beautiful room ! It's suits you perfectly .

Reyansh told her while sitting beside her . She looks at him with lovable eyes . Reyansh cup her cheeks and told

Reyansh - I know what conversation you have with Maria . The moment your mother called and her expression was enough for me to understand . Don't worry my love . It's your wish you want to share or not

He bring her close to her and ...

 Reyansh-  all your tension belongs to me

Reyansh-  all your tension belongs to me . ( kiss her forehead )

Jasmine and reyansh both shared a hug .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

To be continued..