Dramabaz Aggarwal

.
.
.
.

Sheila comes out of the room and saw sakshi making food . She take slow strides to her and greet her . Sakshi gave a bright smile to her " my daughter! Did you sleep well " . Sheila gave gloom smile with hesitation she asked " ma , did you gave food to Jasmine ? "

And sakshi calm mood turned into annoyance " Why did you mention her in the morning ?. TSK ! ".

Sheila stared at her mother with fury eyes " better not use these tone of yours . If you can't respect my daughter don't expect respect from me either "

Sakshi roll her eyes " now for her you will disrespect your mother ? " . Sheila close her eyes to calm her anger " did you gave food to her ? " .

Sakshi gritted " I did ! " . Sheila shook her head and went towards jasmine's room .

————
———————-

On other side ,

The room was completely dark . No one can say it's morning .

Where on bed a couple was sleeping peacefully .

Jasmine nudges her nose on reyansh neck and cuddle more with him . He hugged her more tightly and rubbed her closed eyes .

Massaging the forehead he sighed softly and opens his sleepy eyes . Without waiting for seconds his eyes once again get closed by itself while his hand falls on bed with jerk and other hand held Jasmine more closer to him .

-
-

From one side Sheila was knocking the door on other side reyansh phone was ringing.

Reyansh clenched his eyebrow in irritation. Both the sound was giving him headache . Morning disturbance is something he hates from core .

And now his life is sleeping soundly in his arms , Like it's the everything she has . He kissed her hair and cut the call first of all . Then saw the texts , mails , calls .

At last he make her lay on her side gently and went to washroom without opening the curtain and not bothering the door knocking .

Where Jasmine was sleeping soundly. She couldn't even hear the door knocking .

Moreover the ray wasn't allowed by reyansh baba Ji ....

Reyansh wash his face continuously . He was feeling bit uncomfortable as he wasn't able to brush .

He comes out of the restroom while wiping his face . He opens his Kurta and keep it on the chair .

He pours water on glass which reading the texts . He opens the curtain and stands infront the glass door . The ray was drooling over is six pack body . HOT 🥵 HOT 🥵

.
.
.

" Are your serious ? How can he do something like these ? I am still alive and didn't even bother to Ask me . Call him right now and ask that rascal where is he .... "dhriti was shouting at Kunal who was standing bending head .

Jeira patted kunal back " don't look down . Reyansh doesn't like it . And moreover reyansh has already arranged everything we needed . And everything is going fine . "