Chapter 68

Inside a room full of books , Covered in black and grey combination color with large glass table and leather chairs .
Kartik , Arjun , Vihan and Rohan was already sitting at place and waiting for Reyansh . Their assistant were sitting beside them with file and bags .
The large wooden glass door opens revealing the cold and powerful dominating aura of reyansh . He went straight to his chair and sits along with kunal .
This room is only for them , when they have something secret to discuss . It's located in a penthouse which has a very powerful protection .

" so what the final statement " reyansh asked coldly

" they are unwilling to work and tell us to ask someone else help " Rohan exclaimed

" doesn't they knew the consequences " kartik exclaimed in brutal tone

" they were offered great amount of money And lands , fucking loser " arjun said seriously signaling his assistant to give them file .

" then they are of  no use " kartik exclaimed coldly

" exactly " vihan throwing the file in middle of table with thud " They can betray us anytime so they can't be trusted "

" don't bother I have prepared support " reyansh lean on chair

" who " kartik asked curiously

" beyond your imagination " smirked Devilishly slipping a white file at table .

Kartik takes the files and stares at reyansh with surprise scrunch eyebrows . Arjun takes the file from kartik and stare at reyansh with shock .
Their assistant curiosity was increasing with passing time .

" Deal with Eagle Circle " Rohan gasp

" how " everyone asked at a time

" nothing is impossible for me " smirked at them .

" now it will be fun " vihan let out evil laugh

" but how did you... " kartik examine the file

" No one is powerful than me , it's all about money and mind " adjusting his blazer " kunal prepare for fight " dangerous cold tone , his eyes were burning in rage .
Everyone eyes darkened with a Devilish chuckled .

A fight . This fight is benefit to all of them , A powerful Spine . ' Eagle Circle ' . the more people wants its power the more they get cold bath just by hearing its name . It has the power to make anyone bow , whether its king or president .
This Circle can kill anyone in a blink , no one underestimate the power of Eagle Circle . Only powerful people with brain can work with them . Mind Game . You have their spine means , you have the world under your shoe .
MAFIA . A Violent Mafia . Whose brutality is known by everyone .

Reyansh left the room and sits at car passenger seat , and kunal at diver seat . He started to drive the car glancing at reaynsh time to time .

" say " extreme cold tone

" president , how long you are gonna hide from them ? " low and respectful tone

" Aren't you getting Bold  ? " gruff tone

" sorry president " gulped in fear .

Oh akhiyan to jae aee door

mai kinna majboor ke , rok na saka

Ve haaniyaan ve dil janiyaa

" Daughter ? "

Jasmine was singing song while chopping salads . Hearing the call she turns and meet eyes of old woman . She gave a smile in return .