respect isn't my thing !

{ Reyansh pro }

My hands reach down and grab him by the collar.

I feel like I'm outside myself.

I watch myself drag him( Gavin ) into the bush and beat him down to the grass, the dirt, and the fallen tree branches.

My fists clutter on his face and I put a hole in his stomach.

The boy cries and begs. His voice twitches. "Don't kill me, don't kill me..."

I see his eyes and make sure not to meet them, and I put my fist onto his nose to eliminate any vision he might have had. He's hurt, but I keep going. I need to make sure he can't move by the time I'm done with him.

I can smell how scared he is.

It pours out of him. It reaches up and stuffs itself into my nose.

I see his eyes and make sure not to meet them – he doesn't want to be associated with this. He is doing it out of duty, for Gavin's own good. It's clearly not something he takes pleasure in. He might even be ashamed of it.

I can smell how scared he is. It pours out of him. It reaches up and stuffs itself into my nose .

Kartik rushed and hold me from behind , I growled at him

" WHOM DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ? DARE TO MESS WITH ME . ME ! REYANSH AGGARWAL "

Kartik - clam down , ansh calm down .

Scanning the whole surroundings I stopped at my track .I rubbed my neck and warned the boy in cold tone

" TELL YOUR BOSS TO MEET ME PERSONALLY "

And exit the place .

{ in office }

Rupali - what do you think of yourself . Mr. Reyansh aggarwal ?

Reyansh - ....

Rupali - you just create e scene , and see how clam you are . Do you think it is easy to handle the matter .

Reyansh - who will mess with me ?

Rupali - just because you have the power to lead doesn't mean you ....

Reyansh - it means I will . And will continue .

Rupali - shame ! Reyansh you were murdering someone in public .

Reyansh - that much power I carry ! ( he exclaimed )

Rupali - just because I own share in this university doesn't mean you own the university . ( boomed )

Reyansh - did you forget whom you are talking to . Without my share this university is nothing and mostly I just don't own share . I also own half of the university . This belong to our father .

Rupali - and that's how you were disrespecting his property .

Reyansh - respect isn't my thing !

Rupali - why reyansh ? You know what the private office you have in the university will be destroyed by me . You five will come study and will go home just like a normal student .

Reyansh - we aren't a normal student. And mostly if you even planned to destroy my office be ready , I am going to destroy every single student life . ( in a cold tone )

Rupali - did you just threaten me ? ( surprised )

Reyansh - I want to rest !