Chapter 1

Warning ⚠️R18+⚠️ smut, swearing, misogyny, slut shaming and racism (I am half asian myself and don't take offence so easily so please don't take it personally either, plus theres not much of it anyway)

NOTE FROM AUTHOR on Feb 2024 :

I gotta be honest, I'm not proud of this book and I think ANY of my other books are better than this one. 
There have been times I've wanted to unpublish this story because of some mean comments, but then I have some lovely readers and followers who tell me to keep this story up because they love it, so I'm leaving this up for them ♥️

DO NOT COPY or take any part of my stories and claim it as your own somewhere else - that's PLAGIARISM & is ILLEGAL. If I find out someone has copied my work, I will take action to get them removed.
DO NOT use or translate ANY of my work please.

Please remember, this is a fanFICTION- BTS members and any other celebrity I use are just characters in the story.

There is a gay relationship in this story but just know that I do not actually ship the BTS members together. It just suits the story.

First time reading one of my stories?
This is not a "Y/N" story. Main female character is an original character (OC) and is always named Serenity/Serena/Siri. This is the same name I've used in my other stories.
I don't usually like reading "y/n" in stories because I read it as "your name" rather than using my own name so I decided on making Siri an OC instead 😇
I imagine this character looking like a mix of Alexandra Daddario, Megan Fox and Emily Ratajkowski. Also just imagine she always has smooth legs and a shaved vijayjay lol

Thanks to my dear friend who made my OC come to life; she produced the perfect image of Siri 🥹

**~~ ❗️⚠️BE WARNED⚠️❗️~~ Most people will HATE Jungkook because of the mindset I gave him but CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT TAKES TIME so please be understanding and DO NOT report this story 🙏 I worked very hard on this and reading till the end will be w...

Most people will HATE Jungkook because of the mindset I gave him but CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT TAKES TIME so please be understanding and DO NOT report this story 🙏 I worked very hard on this and reading till the end will be worth it 💜 ~~**

PS, the OC is a weak ass girl who has no will power LOL

Jungkook's POV

Virgin.

I am still a virgin at 18 and highschool is over in three days.

I cannot be going to university as a virgin.

All my friends have done it and now I need to man the fuck up and do it too.

And I know just the girl who I'm gonna lose it to.

Serena Jones.

She's known as our highschool's number one slut.

She's known to not discriminate and will fuck anybody because she's a nympho. I've heard so many rumours about her. She apparently did one guy in a public toilet, another guy in the backseat of his car, another guy inside a movie theatre and another in the boys locker room at school.

At first, I didn't want her to be my first because she's fucked so many guys and I didn't want to be just another number for her. I actually quite liked her. I even had a crush on her. Up until I heard she had sex with one guy. And then another. Then another.

But now that highschool is literally over in three days, I'm getting desperate as no other girl has really piqued my interest.

It's not that I haven't done anything sexual. I have done everything except sex basically. People at school don't know this though. They think I've already had sex because I act all confident and flirty with some girls.

It's weird because on the surface, Serena doesn't seem like a slut. She's actually a really nice person and seems to only hangout with her one and only friend, Park Jimin. She's probably done him too though.

She and I have been seatmates for the past two years and have had the odd school project together. She's been over to my house a few times to work on assignments and we talk so comfortably and can joke around with each other. This was how I originally got a crush on her.

I'm going overseas to study abroad for a few years and I want to be 'experienced' for the foreign girls over there so I can have lots of sex.

There's a huge party on the weekend for us to celebrate the end of highschool and I know Siri will be going as I asked her in class today.

I asked her if she would save me a dance at the party and she said she would. She looked rather happy I asked her, so happy that her eyes lit up and I got butterflies in my chest from her pretty smile.

She is rather beautiful. I can see how she's had sex with so many guys already.

And soon I will be one of them.

It's just sex with a girl I used to have a crush on.

Nothing more, nothing less.

>>>>>>>
A/N as of Jan 2023:
just wanna clear up for you guys PART of JKs mindset of wanting to lose his virginity before highschool ends-- I got this idea from the movie American Pie where a group of guys make a pact to try have sex before they reach university.

It was also quite common during MY time in highschool (over 15+ years ago) to try have sex at a young age because peer pressure.

Hope you enjoy the book anyway 😊

Don't be shy, leave comments and votes
>>>>>>>