Chapter 16

Rugrats Birthday

Jimin's POV

I got a major scolding from that Hoe-bag best friend of mine after the park that night.

Playing a dumb blonde did not help my situation at all. It just made her more mad.

She used her 'mom' voice on me. Jeez...

She was almost scarier than my own mother. Almost.

She forgave me though within 10 minutes when I pouted and gave her puppy eyes. She can't stay mad at me for too long. I love that I'm this charming and cute.

We're at my parents place for Justin's birthday since their house is big and has a nice yard. We got a bouncy castle for all the rugrats to play in.

Namjoon and his brother Taehyung are here and Jungkook arrived not long ago.

Jungkook's been giving goo-goo eyes to Siri when she's not looking his way. And he's also been giving Taehyung glares whenever Tae is near Siri and chatting to her.

Looks like Jungkook really likes Siri.

He's meant to be a smart hot shot CEO but I just can't believe he hasn't figured out that Justin's his son. Wouldn't it be like looking in a mirror and seeing your younger self? Apart from the blue eyes.

Taehyung is here to take photos of the party since he's a photographer. He took Siri and Justin away for some cute photos near some cherry blossom trees my parents have in their garden. Jungkook came over to where I was to grab a beer while Namjoon went away to grab some snacks for us.

Jungkook and I were watching Siri and Justin as they posed in different positions. Once they were done Justin ran off to play with his friends but it looked like Siri had something in her eye as she covered it and kept rubbing it.

We watched as Taehyung got closer to Siri to help her with whatever it was. I gave a quick glance to Jungkook next to me and tried to contain my smile.

His eyes were shooting daggers at Taehyung and his free hand that wasn't holding the beer was curled into a fist.

He must really like her...

"Jealous there, Jeon?" I teased.

He snapped out of his angry stare and looked at me, "Jealous of what exactly?"

"Oh I think you know, Mr Hot Shot CEO."

He scoffed and rolled his eyes then quickly took a swig of his beer. I grinned widely knowing he was hiding his feelings.

"Present and cake time!" My mother called out. All the kids ran to the table full of presents. Siri and Taehyung headed over there too.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow to me before he walked off to where Siri was. I had to chuckle to myself at that. Namjoon came up to me next.

"Hey Minie..." He whispered to me.

"Yeah Jagi?"

"Is it just me, or does Justin and Jungkook look alike? Their eyes are scarily the same, especially when they're big and wide and look! Look at that! They even have the same bunny type smile too!"

I awkwardly giggled and cleared my throat then looked towards them. Justin had just opened his gift from Jungkook. An Iron Man helmet and plushie. They were both smiling happily and did look very similar.

Damn. I've got myself one very smart and observant man right here.

Not that it's hard to miss though because Justin could literally be Jungkook's blue eyed twin.