Chapter 2

Siri POV - Day of the Party

I am so excited for tonight.

Jeon Jungkook asked me to save him a dance! I've had a major crush on him even before we became seatmates two years ago. Before I was known as the school slut.

"Ready to go Mimi?" I asked my best friend Jimin who was trying to fix his orange hair in front of his mirror.

"Hold your horses, Hoe. You can't rush handsomeness and perfection."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You look handsome all the time so hurry up! Jungkook might be waiting for me!"

"Aww, my baby girl is finally going to bang her first love!"

"Staaawp! And I ain't your baby girl! I'm older than you!"

"Only by a few months which doesn't count. And I'm taller than you so you're my baby girl." I rolled my eyes at him again with a chuckle.

Jimin has been my best friend since I moved to Korea. He's actually gay but no one at highschool knows that otherwise they would bully him. He and his family have become like my second family ever since my parents divorced when I was 13.

We moved to Korea when I was about 7 years old as my mother got a job as one of the lead surgeons at a hospital in Busan. Obviously we all had to learn Korean. Sadly, my mother moved away after the divorce as she got a better job offer in England, leaving my father and I with barely much to live on here. Just the car and enough money to purchase a small 2 bedroom apartment.

She was the main breadwinner in our family while my father is a chef at a small restaurant that's not overly busy all the time. We couldn't afford to leave Korea, not that we would anyway because we love it here now.

I know my dad struggles to afford some things. Jimin and his family know too and they usually help us out by having us over for dinner often, which my dad and I really appreciate. Their house is only around the corner from our apartment so it's easy to get to. His dad and my dad have become like best friends too which is great.

"Ok! I'm ready when you are Hoe!"

We were on our way to the party and my heart was all over the place as I was thinking about Jungkook.

I know my reputation around the school isn't the best. It's my own fault for being too nice.

But I'm hoping Jungkook can see past all that. I hope he actually likes me.

I've even thought of confessing to him tonight. That I've liked him all this time. I hope he can see how genuine my feelings are for him.

Jungkook's POV 

I saw her dancing in the middle of the room with her friend. She definitely knew how to move. I was getting nervous as I walked closer to her but I had to remind myself I'm here on a mission.

To get laid.

I skulled back the rest of the alcohol I had to give me an extra boost of confidence and I strode forward.

Her back was to me as she danced facing her friend. He saw me and smirked, then nodded his head to her to signal someone was behind her. She turned to look at me and her face lit up seeing me.

Gosh she's pretty when she smiles like that. Maybe I do still have a sliiiight crush on her...

"Jungkook! Hey! I was wondering where you were."

"Hey Siri." I gave her a small smile.

"I haven't danced with anyone else tonight. Well, except for Jimin but he doesn't count." I chuckled at her dissing her friend.