Chapter 11

Siri POV

It's been a couple weeks since Jungkook and I had that sexual moment in the bathroom and we haven't done it again since. He's been too busy and has been away from the building a lot for meetings.

But that hasn't stopped him from flirting with me or teasing me when he can.

A few times in the meeting room he will place his hand on my thigh, or in the elevator he will stand close and feel me up when he gets the chance.

There have been times when I can't help but tease him too. I'll lean in close to him so he can look down my top and see my cleavage or I'll bend over sometimes to pick something up that I've 'accidentally' dropped.

I think we're both craving each other at this point and we are desperate to find some time alone together. I think we'd only need 10 minutes. Or maybe even a 5 minute quickie. If he can be that quick.

But it's been difficult as Namjoon is always around and I've been in his office to help him lately.

Jungkook's POV

I want her so fucking bad

The last two women I picked up from a bar and a club didn't satisfy me like how Serena did. And I thought about her while I was fucking those women too.

She's been working in Namjoon's office a lot lately. So much that I thought there was something going on between the two of them.

Maybe she's also getting it on with Namjoon? That wouldn't surprise me really.

But the thought made me angry.

~~~

I had just stepped out of the elevator and was heading to my office when I heard something from Namjoon's office.

"Oh fuck!" I heard Namjoon shout.

"OhMyGod Joonie!" I heard Siri reply and then some banging, mumbling and rustling between them.

Guess she is fucking him too.

I should've known.

I carried on into my office with this horrible burning in my chest.

Why do I even feel this way? We're not even together.

Not that I would want to be with her anyway. Like I thought back in highschool, she's not girlfriend or wife material.

~~~

"Hey Jungkook, would you be able to sign these off?" Serena walked in with some paperwork for me and a smile on her face.

She's really happy after being fucked isn't she? She has the 'just fucked' glow going on.

This irked me and I replied to her bluntly without looking at her. "Leave it on my desk. I'll do it when I get to it."