Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

"You guys had sex?!" I asked, perplexed, staring at my best friend with wide eyes.

"You said I didn't have to give in to his flirting and that we make cute babies and to make some more..."

"Oh come on! You knew I was joking and being sarcastic!"

"No I didn't..."

I looked at her deadpanned. Why is she playing the dumb blonde right now? That's meant to be me.

"Mimiiiii" she whined and pouted.

"Don't Mimi me, you Hoe."

"But I was so horny from not having sex in a while and his touch just made me go crazy! And he was looking super hot! Like he does every damn day!"

I know what she means. Jungkook was looking like a snacc when I saw him in the supermarket that one time.

Hey I'm allowed to look but not touch. I belong to Namjoon after all.

I rolled my eyes at her but felt pity for her too. The poor girl has struggled to find a decent guy who can accept her as a single mother.

If the men just stayed around a bit longer they would see that Justin is actually a great kid.

"I couldn't take much more of his flirting, Mimi. It was driving me nuts. I wanted him so baaad..."

"So what now? You two are just fuck buddies in the work place now? That could be dangerous Siri. You're gonna catch feelings for him again."

She bit her bottom lip while looking down.

"Shit. You've already caught feelings for him haven't you?"

She gave a small nod while twiddling her thumbs in her lap. "You never forget your first love Mimi..." she said softly.

My heart sank for her. I remember how big of a crush she had on Jungkook back in highschool. She could never stop talking about him whenever they had a conversation together or had to work together on school projects. She secretly loved him from afar.

If she hadn't done all that stuff for those guys and given herself a shitty reputation, I'm sure she probably could have had Jungkook as a boyfriend back then.

"So what now then Siri?"

"I don't know... I'm just going to take each day as it comes and hope Jungkook doesn't find out about Justin. I only see him at work anyway so it's not like he'll see me and Justin together."

Not unless by some weird twist of fate they end up meeting at that supermarket one day...

JM: "I think you two screwing around is a bad idea. How about I set you up on some dates? I think one of Namjoon's friends might work. One's a successful chef, one's a piano teacher and one is a rapping idol. Or there's Namjoon's younger brother Taehyung? I know he couldn't stop checking you out from the few times he's visited us and you were over with Justin."

"I don't know if I'm up for dating Mimi..."

"Just one date then? I'll ask Tae since he knows about Justin and has met you before. And he loves kids!"

"What if it doesn't work out and things become awkward between us when you and Namjoon get married?"

I gasped in excitement. "Ohmygod! Is my Joonie gonna propose to me?! Did he say something to you?!" I asked with an open mouthed smile and sparkling eyes.

She laughed at me and I knew I was wrong. Dammit.

Then again, it's not legal for us gays to marry here yet. Boooooo.

"No Mimi. I'm just saying 'what if'. But I wouldn't be surprised if Joonie was going to propose to you eventually and whisk you away to another country so you can legally get married. He loves you to bits."

"Yeah I know. He's a great sugar daddy." I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't want to date right now Mimi."

I rolled my eyes. She just doesn't want to date unless it's Jungkook.

"I need to focus on Justin."

"Fiiiine. But just say the word and I won't hesitate to call Tae."

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Mimi."

>>>>>>>
A/N: Please don't forget to vote xx
>>>>>>>