Bonus pt. 1/2 - The Offer

In case you didn't read this authors note at the end of previous chapter...

October 2022:  I know IVF/IUI would be an option but sex is the easiest way to make a baby as it's less invasive on the body where you don't have to be poked and prodded with needles etc. ALSO-- IVF is NOT 100% effective guys. SEX is BEST.
-->> I would know as I've been struggling to get pregnant (I am a healthy woman in my early 30s *at the time of writing this note* and my success rate for IVF was LESS than 50% - it's not that easy guys.)

_______________________

Rewind about 9-10 months before the final chapter

Siri POV

Jungkook and I were over at Jimin and Namjoon's place for dinner while our 3 little bunnies were with Jimin's parents for the evening.
We had finished dinner and were sitting round their fireplace having some wine.

JM: "We heard from the adoption agency today. Another no-go for us." He said with disappointment. "It's not fair that it's harder for gay couples to adopt children here." He whined.

RM: "Hey, at least we can legally marry now." He took Jimin's hand and kissed the back of it tenderly, making Jimin smile affectionately at his fiance. "Maybe once we're married it'll be easier for us to adopt."

JM: "I hope so..."

That's right, it's now legal for gay couples to marry here. As soon as it was made legal, Namjoon proposed to Jimin in an extravagant and public way. Just the way Jimin would like it.

They have been trying to adopt a child for the last year but have had no luck.

JK: "You guys thought about surrogacy?" He looked at me with a knowing look and a smirk.

Jungkook and I have actually talked about this. I was telling him how hard it's been for them to adopt and he came up with the brilliant idea of me being their surrogate. He said he would be ok if I had to have intercourse with one of them because he knows how close we are and that it wouldn't ruin what we have.

He said if there was any other guy in the world he would allow me to have sex with, it's Jimin.

I was in awe of Jungkook when he came up with this idea. I would love to help my best friends have a baby.

RM: "Yes but it's finding the right person who would be willing to offer their time and body and then deciding who will be the father..."

Siri: "What about me? I'll be your surrogate." I said with a smile to both Jimin and Namjoon who froze at my words.

JM: "Are you being serious right now? I've known you for so long and I swear it looks like you're being serious..."

Siri: "I'm serious Mimi. Joonie. I'll be your surrogate." Both Namjoon and Jimin stared at me with wide eyes and mouths dropped open.

"Jungkook and I already talked about this. Actually, it was even Jungkook's idea." I giggled sheepishly.

They both looked at Jungkook with shocked expressions while Jungkook nodded his head with a smile to show it's ok.

JM: "H-how would we do this?"

JK: "It'll probably work best if you guys had sex. Not as medically invasive or technical."

Again, both their mouths dropped open and eyes widened.

JM: "You're going to let one of us have sex with your wife?! My best friend?! You're going to let her cheat on you?!" He asked, astonished.

JK: "Well it's not cheating if I'm ok with it and if both of you are ok with it as well. It's for a good cause. You both would make great parents. I've seen you guys with our kids. Especially you Jimin. You practically raised Justin with Siri when I wasn't there. Hell, even I think you should have been Justin's dad." Jungkook giggled while Jimin smiled sheepishly and blushed.

"But my condition is you can only do it during her fertile window. I'm not letting you fuck my wife all day, everyday."

JM: "B-but we're gay... We don't like vijayjays anyway- No offence Siri."

Siri: "None taken. But think about it. It's just sex two or three times during one week of the month. I'm obviously fertile since I have 3 kids. And obviously once I'm pregnant then we don't have sex anymore. I want to help you guys. Please? You both are my best friends and it's the least I can do after everything you've done for me over the years Mimi."

I took his hands in mine and caressed them. I could see Jimin was hesitant with the idea and I looked at Jungkook with a little worry that maybe this wasn't such a good idea...

RM: "Let's do it Minie."

Jimin looked at Namjoon with confusion and shock.

RM: "I think it's a great idea. We'll get to have a child that's actually ours. But I think you should be the one to have sex with Siri since you two have known each other longer and are closer."

He gave Jimin a dimpled smile and looked at him with pure love. Jimin gulped and sat with his head down as he was going through his thoughts.

Siri: "You don't have to decide now Mimi. It's just a suggestion. Just know that I'd be happy to carry your baby for you and Joonie."

JM: "Our baby." He looked up at me with seriousness.

Siri: "What?" I said with confusion.

JM: "It won't just be mine and Joonie's. It'll be our baby. You and me. If we're doing this for real, then I don't want them growing up thinking you're their aunt. I want them to know that you are their mother. And that they have half siblings."

My heart melted at his words. I really do love this man. He is such a good person.

The universe didn't allow us to become romantic lovers but it did allow us to be something much deeper.

Like we've always said. We're soulmates.

"Sounds good to me, Mimi."

>>>>>>
Part 2 next! >>>>>
>>>>>>