Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV 

I never got the chance to show Siri around my nice flash house when we reached my home. I was too busy devouring her lips and feeling up that perfect body of hers as soon as I opened the car door for her to help her out.

We are in my garage and I currently have her between me and my car door while grinding my crotch against her thigh. We're kissing passionately and have our bodies pressed together leaving no space between us.

I moved my lips along her jaw and down to her neck where I kissed and sucked around it, making sure to leave a hickey or two. I wanted her as mine.

She moaned when I found the sensitive area of her neck and started pulling my shirt out from my pants where she undid the buttons.

I bent down slightly and lifted her just under ass cheeks where she wrapped them tightly around my waist. While we continued to make-out, I walked us out of the garage and got to the kitchen where I placed her on the kitchen island.

She slid my shirt off me and started to undo my belt and pants while I pulled her straps down and loosened the knot at the front of her dress. I pulled the top of her dress down and her breasts were now exposed to me so I could latch my lips and tongue on her nipples.

I firmly grasped them as I teased and nipped at her nipples, making her moan loudly at the feeling.

I moved my hands under her dress and pulled off her underwear, kissing down her legs as I did so. I kissed back up them, leaving small nips and sucks inside her thighs. When I reached her womanhood, I licked from the bottom to the top of her clit where she cried out.

I began licking and sucking her clit, using my tongue to make her go crazy. She laid down on the counter, her hands in my hair and pulled me closer to keep going.

I entered a finger into her wet hole and she writhed under my touch. I held her pelvis down with my left hand to stop her writhing as I continued pumping my right finger into her and flicking my tongue over her clit.

I entered another finger and her moans grew louder.

"Don't stop! Gonna cum!"

I kept eating her out and could feel her hole tightening around my fingers. With a few more laps of my tongue on her clit, she came with a loud cry.

I licked her juices up and came away from between her legs wiping my chin and mouth. I pulled my pants and underwear down and stroked my cock a few times as I watched her lay there panting from her first orgasm, her hole still wet and her clit slightly swollen.

I leaned over to kiss her deeply, making her taste herself on my tongue and lips. While kissing her, I pumped my cock a few times before teasing her hole with my tip. She whimpered into our kiss at my tease and I knew I couldn't make her wait. I swiftly slammed into her, going hard and fast.

She fondled her breasts, pinching her nipples as they bounced and she moaned at every thrust. She looked so fucking sexy doing that.

I moved her legs so they rested against my shoulders and I held her hips tight as I continued pounding into her harshly.

Skin slapping sounds, her moaning and my grunts were all that could be heard in my house.

"You feel so fucking good. Every damn time!" I growled between my thrusts.

"Ahh! Fuck! Me!" She cried out.

I could feel her walls tightening as my cock was throbbing. I knew we were both about to cum.

"Cum for me Baby! Cum on my cock!"

"M'cumming!" She moaned as she clenched my cock tight while I started pulsing and squirting my juices into her.