Chapter 15

Siri POV

Oh no.

He's seen him. What should I do?

Run.

Except he stopped me and held me while I cried.

Can he tell Justin is his? I don't want him to hate me.

When he said Justin is adorable and asked who his dad was, I knew then he hadn't figured it out and felt major relief.

When he asked why I didn't tell him I had a son, I came up with that I didn't want him to think of me differently and I didn't want things to change between us. Which is still the truth.

He said he doesn't want things to change either though and that made my heart flutter.

But the question is... What are we?

~~~

In the park, Jungkook and I watched as Justin and Jimin played in the playground. Jimin was pretending to be Justin's horse and had him on his back.

It warmed my heart seeing Jungkook watch Justin with a smile. At least I knew Jungkook is ok with him.

"Mommy mommy!" Justin came running up to me.

"Yes Bunny?"

"Can Mr Kookie come to my birfday?"

"Oh... um..." I looked at Jungkook and he just smiled.

"When is it?" He asked.

"In two weeks..."

"I'll be there." He nodded with certainty.

"You don't have to if you don't want to... I know how busy you are Jungkook. I'm sure you'd rather be spending your time elsewhere rather than at a kids birthday party."

"I want to go." He smiled again and looked at Justin. "So little man, what do you like? Any ideas for a present?"

Justin gasped happily and eyes went wide. "I love Iron Man!"

"Iron Man huh? I like Iron Man too."

"You don't have to get him anything Jungkook..." I whispered to him as we watched Justin run back to the playground where Jimin was waiting for him.

"Don't be silly. You can't go to a kid's birthday and not give a present. Presents are the best part."

Wow... he's really ok with kids...

"Oh mommy-deareeest!" Jimin yelled out, making me roll my eyes.

"What, big rugrat?!" I yelled back which made Jungkook chuckle.

"I bet Justin can swing higher than you on the swings!"

I scoffed out a laugh, "Oh I don't think so!"

"Mommy! I bet I will win!"

I got up from the bench and ran over to the swings. Jimin was already behind Justin and pushing him on the swing, smiling widely, eyes disappearing. I sat down on the swing next to my boy and started swinging myself.

Siri: "You're cheating! You have Uncle Chimmy pushing you!"

Jungkook's POV

I don't know why I accepted the birthday invitation. I think I just wanted an excuse to see her outside of work. Like I'm seeing her right now...

Watching her and her son made me feel all giddy. She's so happy and is smiling that pretty smile I've come to adore.

I've finally realised she's not the girl she used to be in highschool.

She has Justin and can't afford to be sleeping around with different men like she used to. She's cautious with the men she chooses to be around because of him. And for some reason, she still chose to let me flirt and be intimate with her...

Why?

"Mr Kookiiiie!" I was snapped out of my thoughts and smiled widely at the little guy calling for me.

"Whatsup little man?"

"Push my mommy! I wanna win fair and square!"

What a sweet kid.

Whoever his dad is really missed out.

>>>>>>>>>