Chapter 3

Siri POV

I woke up naked and all alone.

He really just left me here after fucking me last night?

Did my confession mean nothing to him? I thought he said he liked me too?

I relaxed a little bit once I saw he left me a text message...

From Jung🍪: Hey Siri. Sorry, I had to leave as my parents wanted me home asap. Thanks for last night though! You were a great seatmate and friend for the last 2 years. Hope things go well for your future!

My heart dropped though... 'Hope things go well for your future'?...

So... nothing is happening between us?...

We're really just going to be a one night stand for each other?

My heart sank as I was hoping for more... How stupid of me to assume he would want more. Of course he doesn't.

He probably just thought of me as a slut like everyone else does and used me for sex.

No... He wouldn't. He's a nice guy. He wouldn't do that.

We're both going to different universities soon and long distance relationships hardly work. That's more likely the reason.

At least we left on a good note I guess?

Jungkook's POV

She won't be upset if I left her in the morning right?

I mean, she probably gets guys doing that to her all the time. She probably leaves guys alone in the morning as well since it's just sex to her too. She is the highschool slut after all.

I felt a little guilty leaving her like that though after we had been cuddling most of the night, so I thought I'd leave her a friendly text message so she doesn't feel too used.

My parents did actually tell me to get home straight away so that's what I said. But I also wanted her to know that that was it. Something nice enough so she knows nothing will come of us.

When I got home, my parents told me that I'm heading overseas for my studies in two days and that I need to start packing.

This is happening way earlier than I expected.

My father wants me to take over as CEO of his company and he wants me to start studying and to be prepared as soon as I can. He is one of the richest men in our town and wants to retire soon so I gotta be ready.

Well... at least I won't be going to university as a virgin anymore!

>>>>>>>