Chapter 31 - Final/Epilogue

Siri POV

Three years have gone by since Jungkook proposed.

We got married a couple months after his proposal when I was about 7 months pregnant with the twins.

Jungkook's parents were able to sort out a venue and everything for us since they had the status and money. It was their way of apologising to me.

Of course, Jimin was my Man of Honour, while his father walked me down the aisle seeing as he became my second father. My little bunny was our flower boy and ring bearer.

It was a small, perfect wedding.

~~~

During my pregnancy with the twins, Jungkook was fantastic. He came to pregnancy classes with me and learned how to diaper change and all that jazz.

He was also doing really well in being a father to Justin. They quickly became the perfect little duo and were like my servants while I was pregnant. Now they are both just as cheeky as the other and love to tease me.

The birth of the twins went well. Our little boy was born first, another Jungkook look-alike. We named him Parker, after my second family. Jimin's parents were absolutely delighted and honoured we named him after them.

Our little girl looked like me. She was so small and sweet, just like the man we named her after who has been there for me through everything. My best friend and soulmate.

~~~

Justin, Parker and little Jimin are with Jungkook's parents tonight while we are out at a very important event.

I was looking around for my husband and someone told me they saw him go into a bathroom.

Perfect.

I was feeling needy.

I knocked on the doors till someone answered. Jungkook opened the door after I knocked and I quickly pushed him back into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"Woah Yeobo! What are you doing?" He asked surprised while stumbling back a little.

"I'm horny" I said quickly as I reached for his neck tie and pulled his face to mine so I could smash our lips together.

I was hungry for him, dominating his mouth with my tongue.

He accepted my kiss but after a few seconds he pulled away from my lips while holding my hips.

"As much as I love it when you're like this Yeobo, but don't we need to go?" He asked me.

"We have like 10-15 minutes. You've fucked me within 5 before. Pants down. Cock out. Now."

I joined our lips together again and bit and sucked his lower lip, making him moan. He instantly reached round my backside and squeezed my ass firmly, making me moan into our kiss too.

He parted our lips for a moment so he could put the toilet lid down, then he turned us around so I faced the toilet seat and he was behind me. He reached round my tummy and roamed up till he grabbed at my breasts and gave them a firm squeeze. I reached behind so I could rub his cock through his pants.

His lips were on the right side of my neck where he licked and kissed along it and found my sensitive spot, making me moan more.

"Kookie, I want you in me. Cock out. Now." I growled at the last part but whimpered at the same time since his lips felt so good on my neck.

I placed more pressure and started rubbing him harder through his pants.

"Fuck. You are one needy little slut of mine aren't you Yeobo?" He lightly bit my right earlobe sending a tingle to my core and I was getting wetter and wetter by the second.