Chapter 17

Siri POV

Justin's birthday party went great. He was absolutely spoiled and he loved the gifts Jungkook bought for him.

A few weeks have passed and ever since Jungkook found out about me and Justin, he's been more caring? He's accompanied me and Justin grocery shopping a couple times after work and has joined us for dinner. Justin loves that Jungkook comes over with a packet of banana milk for him too.

It warmed my heart when I saw them talking and getting along. There was even a time when Justin fell asleep next to Jungkook while Avengers was on and Jungkook took him to bed for me and tucked him in.

I'm not sure what it is but Jungkook doesn't just look at me with lust in his eyes like he used to and I know I'm falling in love with him. Again.

I think part of me has always loved him because I had a part of him through Justin. My little boy was always a reminder of my first crush and first love.

~~~

It was random; Jungkook, Jimin and I got emails from people from our old highschool saying there's going to be a reunion coming up soon. Jimin was keen to go so I said I would too. Jungkook initially said he wasn't going but when I told him Jimin and I were going he said he'll go too.

Jungkook asked me out on a date the other day, which I obviously accepted.

Now here I am, waiting for Jungkook to pick me up from my apartment. Jimin and Namjoon are looking after Justin tonight while I'm out.

Jimin admitted to me that he told Namjoon the truth which I was fine with as long as he kept it to himself.

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

She looked stunning. It was a simple short black dress but she worked it. And it made her blue eyes stand out.

I took her to a fancy restaurant that had a great view of the ocean as we were near a beach. We shared our meals and chatted about our time at highschool and the teachers we remembered. Some moments we didn't even need to speak. We just sat in comfortable silence looking out at the view while sipping wine.

The restaurant had a dance floor on the sand and was playing slow music that some couples were dancing to. I asked Siri to dance with me and we slowly danced.

"Mm... this feels like dejavu." She said softly.

Oh yeah... that night I lost my virginity to her. Now that I think about it... I feel kind of bad for using her and leaving her in the morning back then...

"I'm sorry I left you alone that morning." I said as guilt filled my chest.

She lifted her head to look at me and smiled. "It's ok. Your parents wanted you back. I understand."

"I could've at least woken you up to let you know though rather than just leaving you a text..."

"Don't worry about it. You're here with me now anyway."

Yes I am. And I'm not letting her go.

She's become more precious to me than I planned. And I have a soft spot for her little man too.

Her eyes glistened as the sun was setting and I had to kiss her. It just felt right. Our lips joined and we kissed with adoration for each other.

JK: "Stay the night with me. Please? I want you to wake up with me still there this time."

Shit. When did I become such a romantic? Even I'm surprised at myself for saying such a cheesy thing.

She smiled brightly though and blushed a bit. "I'll have to check with Jimin and Namjoon."

JK: "I'm sure 'Uncle Chimmy' would love to keep his 'rugrat' overnight." I smirked. "He loves Justin almost as much as you do."

She chuckled and nodded. "He sure does. He was there for my whole pregnancy. He bought all the food I was craving, he sat through all my emotional meltdowns and he came with me to my pregnancy classes. All while he was studying at uni for his IT degree. He also wiped my sweat for me while I cried in pain, he let me crush his small hands when I was yelling, and he cut the umbilical cord."

Wow. Jimin is a fucking saint.

Siri: "He even offered to be the father on the birth certificate but I couldn't do that to him. Or to Justin's dad..."

Double whammy wow. Jimin's a damn angel in disguise. A fucking hero.

I'm suddenly relieved and really glad that he's gay.

I'm sure Siri would've fallen in love with him already if he was straight or bi. Hell, even I feel like part of me is swooning for him after hearing all that he's done for her.

Jimin should be Justin's dad. Regardless if he's blood related or not.

Speaking of Justin's dad...

JK: "You don't talk about his father much... Was it someone that went to our highschool? Was he bad to you?"

She immediately shook her head no, "He's one of the sweetest guys I know"

I felt a ping of jealousy for some reason.

Siri: "And yes... he went to our highschool..." She said that while looking down with a sad expression.
"Having a family just wasn't on the cards for him... especially when he was starting university..."

JK: "That's bullshit. If Jimin could do it while studying then so could he. He's a complete asshole for leaving you while pregnant." I said angrily.

I can't believe she had to do all that without the father there. If that was me, I would have done everything Jimin was there for. I would have taken responsibility for the little human I helped create and I would want to be there to watch him grow and become the well mannered and sweet little man he's become now.

Siri: "Calm down Jungkook. You're squeezing my hand a little tight there" she lightly chuckled.

JK: "Sorry. Didn't mean to do that." I loosened my grip on her hands and gave the back of it a kiss, making her smile at me.

JK: "So, back to the million dollar question. Will you stay the night with me?"

She gave a small giggle and nodded her head. "I'd love to. I'll still let Jimin know though so he doesn't expect me and so he can tell Justin I'll get him tomorrow."

JK: "Perfect."

>>>>>>>>
A/N: the calm before the storm...
>>>>>>>