Bonus pt. 2/2 - Doing the deed

A few weeks later (around 7 or 8 months BEFORE the final chapter/Jimin's wedding day)...

Just remember, it changes nothing in the final chapter. Everyone's relationship is still the same 😊 Enjoy!

Siri POV

"Ok Mimi! You ready?"

We were in his and Namjoon's bedroom and were both naked under dress robes.

"I'm nervous as fuck. I haven't had sex with a girl since my first time. And she was terrible. That's when I figured out I was gay."

"I know you had a shitty first time. But I'm different, Mimi. You might like it so much that I'll make you go bi!" I smirked at him, making him chuckle.

"Can we dim the lights? Like real low?"

"Wow, am I that ugly Mimi?"

"Shut up. Of course you aren't. I just want to set the mood." Jimin dimmed the lights and we both stood at the end of his bed.

I took off my robe and he took off his so we were both naked now.

"Damn Mimi, you still have your abs" I said as I touched them.

"And you still have huge tits. Even more so after having the twins." He placed his hands on my boobs and squeezed them. I laughed at the way he was touching them.

"What?"

"You really are gay aren't you?"

"What makes you say that?"

"You're just squeezing them like you're trying to figure them out."

"That's coz I am trying to figure them out. What the fuck do I do with them??"

"You don't play with Namtiddies?"

I tried to contain my laughter at my joke while Jimin's hand froze on my breasts and he gave me a deadpanned look.

Nope. Couldn't hold it. I cracked up laughing at his facial expression while Jimin rolled his eyes.

He let out a deep sigh, "I'm never gonna have a baby if you're going to joke around. This is definitely not turning me on."

"Ok, ok! I'm sorry. Let's get to business! Get on the bed and I'll suck you off to start with."

"That's more like it!" Jimin crawled onto the bed and laid down on his back with his right arm over his eyes.

I crawled up as well and kneeled between his legs as he let out a deep sigh again.

"Holy shit. I can't believe my best friend is about to suck my dick and we're going to have sex. I'm usually the one who takes the dicking, not the one giving it."

I chuckled as he was talking to himself.

"You can keep your eyes closed if it's easier, Mimi. Picture Joonie is the one doing all this stuff to you."

I took Jimin's soft cock into my hand and I wrapped my lips around him and started sucking.

"S-shiiit..." He moaned as I could feel his cock hardening in my mouth.

I bobbed up and down, hollowing my cheeks and I could hear Jimin let out heavy breaths. His hand went to my head to make me go deeper on his cock, making me gag.

"Oo fuck, that feels good" He moaned again.

I came off his cock with a pop, "How do you want me?" I asked him.

"Please, please don't take this the wrong way... But I wanna fuck you doggystyle so I don't have to see your face. I feel like if I look at you it might distract me. At least from behind I can still imagine Joonie."