geumga plaza

"It was midnight, the rain was not making the situation any bad, definitely."

Rain was havy so was her head. After running away from her abusive dad. More like after putting him in a half dead situation. She decided to contact her only cousin, hong cha young. Both were close so she decided to meet her.

After an hour.

Hong cha young came running with a umbrella in the address so yeon texted her, she was in one of her friend's house.As soon she entered the park she saw her feeling the rain drops. So yeon was smiling while looking up, cha young got a bit closer when she realized that tears were rolling down from so yeon's chubhy cheeks. She looked lost, more like dead inside. Hong cha young took a deep breath than called her name. She glazed towards hong cha young and gave her a fake smile. "Cha young!" she said while smiling wildly but it was obviously fake. Hong cha young rushed towards her and pulled her into a tight hug "It's gonna be alright" she said while rubbing her back "I know, it'll" so yeon smiled while tears filled her eyes.

Hong cha young held the umbrella on top of their heads and started walking out of the park, she noticed her holding a big suitcase and realized something was terribly wrong "What happened?" she squished so yeon's hand while looking at her "Just, I become homeless and I'm gonna end up dead eventually" she said while chuckling "You can stop pretending to be ok, I'll make sure you're ok" she says with a comforting smile.

So yeon's pov

We arrived at hong cha young's house. We both sat on sofa "Do you want something?" she asked while standing up. I nodded and said "Cold water would be fine" hong cha young narrowed her eyes "You just got wet in rain, do you wanna catch a fever?" i chuckled "bring the coldest water bottle" she rolled her eyes. She knows that it doesn't matter even if I'm sick I still drink cold water, you can say it's a addiction.

She brought a bottle of cold water which was like smokey from outside, yep that's how cold the water is. I started drinking cold water like it's not even cold. She chuckled "Damn you look so thirsty" cha young said which made me choke on my water "Stop! It sounds horrible when you say it like that!" i yelled making her laugh "I wisn't wrong tho" i rolled my eyes. "You can live with me" she said. I shaked my head into no "I don't wanna be a burden on you" i said while looking down. "How about you pay rent?" Bruh, she could have said no need to or something- "Alright!" i said while my smile twiched.

I woke up early and saw cha young talking with someone "Good morning" i mumbled. "Oh! Morning" she said with a big smile "we're going to geumga plaza for lunch!" she said while clapping hands.

Few minutes later.

When we reached geumga plaza, we saw few people yelling. As we got closer a guy In cream colored jacket with purple colored napkin or something tucked inside he's jacket's poket, he's hair was curly and he looked like a monkey. Suddenly one of the guy started fighting and hong cha young rushed towards the guy trying to stop him.

But unfortunately that guy held her hand and was about to punch her before I yelled "Yaa! Don't dare to lay even a finger on her" everyone's head snapped towards me while I started walking towards those guys, I pulled my jacket sleeves up. "What the heck do you all want!?" i said while pushing that guy away from Hong cha young "We want everyone of these people to leave geumga plaza, it belongs to babel!" i scoffed "You could have said kindly, what's the point of barking" as soon as I said he was about to punch me.

I didn't even flinch because I was about to dodge the punch and hit on he's face but someone grabbed he's hand and twisted it back making a loud crack noise. I turned towards the guy who stood beside me, still holding the guy's hand.

as I saw the guy in black suit looking straight into my eyes. He's glaze was going to make a hole in my face. Our eye contact broke as the curly haired guy asked "Who the heck are you? " the guy in black suit pushed me behind him and stood infrot while fixing he's suit "Vincenzeo cassano", "i represent the owner of geumga plaza" he added.

   "Vinchanzo cuassano?" i said while tilting my head towards him. He snapped towards me as he's eyes twiched. Hong cha young laughed silently which I could hear clearly since she stood beside me.

"that's ridiculous! There's no way talking this ou-" before that guy who tried to puch me could finish, vincenzo held he's hand and twisted it back again making him hiss in pain. That curly haired guy started talking while I yawned. Everyone turned towards me as my mouth snapped close "Carry on" i said while awkwardly smiling.
They all continued talking when suddenly vincenzo punched that curly haired guy, he's nose started to bleed which everyone gasped while I couldn't help but snort.

Curly hair guy was about to punch vincenzo when I rushed towards vincenzo, before he could punch i took the length tape from vincenzo's hand and quickly tied it up on that curly haired guy's hands, than pushed him from the window and held the tape. It was tied around he's hand perfectly so he wouldn't fall. Vincenzo looked at me with wide eyes "Stop staring and hold this thing before I end up losing the grip. "Don't you dare! If I die I swear to god I'll make you a-" i hussed him "You talk alot, shut up before I throw this rope, well nothing much will happen, just you'll get stitches and might end up breaking few of your own bones, but you won't die! Unless you get unlucky" he started at her with wide eyes and started trembling

Mr nam said in a shaky voice "S-shouldn't we stop her-" cha young smirked "She said he won't die, leave her" she said which made everyone more worried. Cha young's das was standing there too with wide eyes. "Good, now stop staring" i said while grabbing vincenzo's hand than placing the tape edge on he's hand and closing he's hand "He is all yours, my hands are already hurting"

Third person's pov. 

Vincenzo's corner of mouth lifted up. He looked down the window and threatened that he'll get this place back and it belongs to him.

After all the drama i decided to get a coffee from down the shop. Cha young said she has some things to discuss with her dad so she walked inside her dad's office. I started walking downstairs when I heard footsteps behind me. There was two doors. A front and back so I thought what if those jerks came back to attack me. I clenched my fist. I flipped around and lifted my clenched fist up to break some faces. Until..

Surprise! So I was writing
This vincenzo story from awhile
And decided to publish today!
Hope y'all like this. This story
Has few episodes mixed from vincenzo
k drama(not in right order tho)
But other than that everything
is different.

Have fun reading <3
Love y'all!