UPDATE! BOOK 2 IS OUT!

The cover of book 2

A little about it:

"So yeon, you're like a beautiful butterfly who got stuck in the spider's web, and now. You can't escape it until I want you to and spiders don't let their target go free."

~

When you think that your life is getting better but in reality you're just getting into a deeper shit.

she thought her life got alot better with her hanseok, as they started dating things got weird and thrilling real quick.

her past lovers are now trying to get her back and what's worse is the psychopath she is dating right now wouldn't let her easily go away from him, he wants her to be he's little puppet to success yet falling deeply for her which is turning into a terrifying obsession. and than there's he's brother who has changed completely.

a guy who was the type to let go has become the type to snatch things if he wants it. he won't give up until he gets what he wants.

vincenzo is a mafia and you can't expect him to be the kindest, specially when some people or specifically two jang brothers are trying to steal what he wants. he won't go easy on them, will he?

will she really be able to escape this? or end up trapped forever?

~

Hope y'all like the book 2 As much as you liked the book 1 <333