Questions

Oliver

I left the hospital and drove to Gabe's restaurant. I wanted answers to what happened last night.

Gabe noticed me when I entered the restaurant and headed to the bar. "How's Jordin doing?"

"Better, but there's still confusion. Can we talk privately?"

"Yeah, let's use my office." Gabe nodded at me to follow him.

We walked to Gabe's office, and he closed the door.

"What's up?" Gabe asked.

"The doctor found traces of GHB in Jordin's system."

Gabe knitted his brows. "What?"

"Someone slipped my boy the date rape drug."

Gabe stared at me in utter shock.

"I want to know who and why."

Gabe sat down in his desk chair as I sat across from him. "Oliver, I don't know who or why someone would slip Jordin a drug. This is a restaurant, not some club."

"Gabriel, my boy is sitting in the hospital, sick as a dog. When Odin called me, I wasn't expecting this mess."

"Oliver, I would never hurt anyone. I remember when Tim attacked Tori."

I studied Gabe's expression. "I'm not saying you would, but someone did."

A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. Gabe answered it to find Ryden with a police officer.

"Mr. Williams-Harper, we need to ask you questions about last night," the officer said.

Gabe heaved a sigh. "Sure."

I got up and left the office to give Gabe and the officer privacy.

"How's Jordin?" Ryden asked.

"Better. He has some confusion, but he's awake if you want to visit him."

"I'll let my dad know once he's done with the cops."

I nodded and headed back to the hospital. I also called my family to inform them about Jordin. This situation was a mess.

*******
JJ

After a video session with Raphael, my phone rang with Skylar's name popping up on the screen. "Hey, hun."

Dad, Oliver called me. He said Jordin was in the hospital.

"Why?"

The doctors found traces of GHB in his system.

A chill ran over my body. "What? Is Jordin okay?"

The doctor gave Jordin to counteract the drug and something for his headache. Mason and I are heading to the hospital now.

"I just finished a session with a patient. So, I'll pick up your mother and head to the hospital."

Do you think you can help Jordin?

"I'll see what I can do."

Thanks, Dad.

I ended the call, then called Lydia to let her know. After that call, I called RJ.

What's up, JJ?

"We have an issue."

What issue?

"Someone slipped my grandson GHB last night. Do we have any information on which drugs are flowing through Oakridge?"

Frisco said the club drugs are making their rounds. But that's not all. Ryker noticed more people taking opioids on his runs.