The following day

Mercedes

I stirred and woke up in bed with Jordin pressed against my back, cuddling me. I lay there and enjoyed the moment until he moved. I twisted in his arms and gazed at him.

Jordin opened his eyes and rubbed them. "Morning, baby."

"Morning, sugar lips."

Jordin lowered his hand and arched his brow. I smirked. "Cute," he said.

I giggled.

"Come here. I want my good morning kiss." Jordin pulled me to him and captured my lips.

As we kissed, I felt something poking me. "You're poking me."

"Yeah, I know. How about we take care of that?"

"Side drawer."

Jordin opened a side drawer, grabbed protection, and rolled it on. Then he pulled me on top of him. I sat up and lowered myself onto him. A groan escaped from his lips. I rocked my hips until Jordin started thrusting inside. I gripped his chest as he grasped my hips.

Then Jordin rolled his hips upward. Holy hell. I bounced in my spot as he hit my g-spot. My ex could never find my G-spot. I don't think he knew it existed.

"Oh, God! Faster!"

Jordin bucked his hips as I picked up the pace. I think I've died and gone to heaven.

******
Jordin

Shit. Mercedes rode me like a stallion. I can't say getting a wake-up call like this was a bad thing. Most girls would complain hence why I prefer them not to stay the night.

As we went at it in bed, I changed positions. Mercedes was on all fours as I pumped into her from behind. I also discovered my girl was quite vocal in this position. I reached around and played with her sensitive nub. Her head flopped backward, and her back arched as her orgasm rattled through her.

That's all it took as I exploded myself. Afterward, we collapsed onto the bed, trying to catch our breaths.

"Damn," I said.

Mercedes turned her head and looked at me. "What?"

"Why would any guy cheat on you?"

Mercedes laughed. I pulled her to me, kissed her, and wrapped my arms around her. She snuggled into me. I could get used to cuddling.

******
Mercedes

After lying for a few minutes, I got up to use the bathroom and take a shower. Once the water temp was ready, I stepped in and started to wash. A few minutes later, Jordin joined me.

Our shower turned steamy. Of course, Jordin came prepared with protection. I held onto him with my legs wrapped around his waist as he thrust inside me, hitting my spot every time. When we finished, Jordin had to hold me up since my legs had turned to Jell-O.

"Are you alright there, baby?" Jordin asked in a husky voice.

"Um, no."

Jordin chuckled. "Don't worry. I'll take care of you."

Uh, huh, sure.

We finished our shower. I dried off and wrapped a towel around my body. Jordin lifted me into his arms, carried me to the bed, and laid me down. He crawled next to me and lay on his side.

"Did you take care of the other women you hooked up with?"

"First, you're not a hookup." Jordin raised a finger at me. "And no." He shook his head. "It wasn't like that with the previous women since I wasn't in love with them."