Chapter 60

This girl

This girl... was not what I expected, should I say?

She left Harlow and took me into the changing rooms as soon as we got in, really, and became talkative with me quite quick.

"So.. I'm gonna guess you're already changed, huh?" She asks me with a grin, as I slip my small bag onto a plush chair.

I lift up my jacket slightly, enough to reveal the red lace I have on underneath. Adrianna smirks, sliding her tongue on the inside of her cheek.

"You're pretty, where'd she find you?" She asks, and I feel my cheeks heat up a little at the compliment.

I don't know if she's familiar with what Harlow does, or well certain things she does, so I'm not going to go into that with my response. "Well, I guess it's kind of a long story, I'm a maid in her mansion."

Her head cocks to the side, in curiosity. She's thinking, but it takes her a few seconds to piece something together.

"Were you bought by any chance?"

Well that struck me with some shock. My eyes seem to widen, but hers just light up and a small smile forms on her lips.

"Wow, I didn't seem to think so when she brought you here. Usually she takes in girls from those auctions to help them, really. Give them a high paying job, a safer place to stay." Adrianna carries on, shrugging her shoulders at me, still with curiosity slinging at me.

"I don't even know how you managed to conjure that idea up." I tell her, smiling, impressed that she could tell. I turn my back to her for a moment, to sit down on a chair.

She hums, then her eyes narrow slightly before she speaks again. "However," she sits down on a chair opposing me, "I've never seen her bring a maid anywhere with her. Let alone a strip club to teach her how to dance, especially not in what you're wearing underneath those joggers and that jacket." Adrianna states while eyeing my outfit, making my teeth fly to my bottom lip as she catches the words from my mouth. Now, I don't know what to say. Because just like she thinks, this isn't something usual. Not at all.

I'm not sure if she can tell by my reaction, but she shrugs and takes a step towards me. "It's not my business, of course. Anyway! Is it alright if I ask you to come out here into the main room in ten minutes? I'll have a talk with Harlow and you can take the time to prepare, hm?" She says, cutting the topping and skipping to the important part.

I flash her a smile. "Yeah, I'll be out in ten!" I tell her as she walks off, throwing her arm in the air with a thumbs up, before leaving through the door.

When the door shuts, I let a breath out and turn towards a full body length mirror on a stand propped near a wall. I really hope Adrianna doesn't stick to any of her suspicions about me and Harlow, because I don't think I'd like her knowing the kind of situation me and Harlow are in. Obviously, we both put ourselves in this situation, but I would be far too embarrassed to have anyone else know.