Chapter 86

I've liked getting back to my everyday usual recently

I've liked getting back to my everyday usual recently. Wake up, get ready, work for a few hours, and then take some free time for myself at the end of the day. I can't express how much better that is than rotting in my room with nothing to do but watch my motivation drop deeper and deeper into some never-ending hole.

Gladly, I've managed to pull it out and finally get back on track with my work-life balance.

Two weeks have passed since my first driving lesson with Harlow, and since then I've attended three more lessons, all of which went smoothly and taught me a great lot about what I needed to know about driving. Harlow had managed to attend two of those lessons, only missing the one lately because she had some last-minute work stuff to manage. She could probably use some tips on getting back on track with her work-life balance, although I don't think she's ever had much of a work-life balance in the first place. I'll convince her to get used to one one day.

After all of my lessons so far, Carmen has consistently provided me with feedback - where I went wrong, what I did well, and how I can improve some parts here and there. It's been super helpful and so far I've managed to apply all of her past improvements into my most recent driving lesson, which Harlow mentioned she was proud of. She's been a great help with a side of asshole when it came to my lessons. Harlow was constantly quizzing me about different scenarios whilst I was on the road, what each sign meant as we passed it, and whether I knew what the second exit was at the roundabout when we came across one, which made me roll my eyes, especially when I saw her smirk in my rearview mirror.

As Infuriating as it was, I guess it was a smart way to get me to realise things quicker when I'm on the road.

Overall, the lessons are going along amazingly, and Harlow's already booked me in for two more the following week, which I'm super excited about.

It's a bright Saturday in March today and the weather is getting warmer and sunnier; my favourite kind of weather. A week ago, the girls and I were hanging out together in the mansion whilst we had some free time and we planned a trip into the city for some shopping and food, and whatever else catches our eyes as we wander Valencia. We hadn't been out like this for quite some time and we thought since the warmer months of the year are creeping up on us, we should go out and shop for some summer clothes.

As a group, we all came to an agreement about needing at least one day like this every month, together and without staying at the mansion, so we decided that we'd start making this outgoing to Valencia, or wherever else, a monthly thing we could look forward to.

I invited the girls over to my room to get ready in the morning for our day out, and we were all currently busy doing hair, makeup, or picking outfits.

"Which skirt?" Sam asks, standing in front of my mirror, holding two very similar black skirts up at her waist. She switches each one around a few times to catch the vision of what they would look like on her.