Chapter 89

Last night felt like it never fucking ended

Elodie's energy was through the roof, and God I admired that more than she'd ever know. She didn't want me to stop, and I didn't; not until both of us were completely out of vitality. That was merely a couple of hours ago.

The sun shone far too brightly for my liking the moment I woke up, banishing me from getting any more sleep no matter how much I tried. Beside me in our bed, Elodie was still asleep, facing away from me, towards the window. She never got dressed after we finished last night, meaning I got to watch the beautiful glow of her bare skin in the sunlight.

I couldn't deny she was anything less than perfect if you paid me.

I rolled onto my back, closing my eyes and hoping for a couple more minutes of rest before I had to get up and get ready for the day, but that was interrupted when the sheets beside me ruffled with movement. I turned my head again, shielding my eyes with my palm to prevent the sun from shining directly onto my face. Elodie moves around beside me, looking like she's just waking up. After a few seconds, I hear her let out a small sound as she moves again, this time rolling onto her back. Her eyes slowly flutter open and her eyes find mine in a split second.

Her lips form a small smile, "Hi."

"Morning, darling," I respond, returning the small smile, "Sleep well?" I ask, to which Elodie laughs just slightly. I grin, realising she hasn't forgotten our activities from hours ago.

"Mhm, really good," El responds, looking down at herself and noticing her entire chest is completely bare - and that I'm staring right at it.

Noticing this, she pulls the duvet up to cover herself, but that doesn't help the fact that I can tell her nipples are hard right through the light duvet.

I look back up at her, meaning to make eye contact, but instead, my gaze lands on her hair, splayed out all over the silk pillowcase. And slightly messy.

"Oh, I can tell," I say, not being able to hide my amusement. Elodie looks at me with a frown and then raises an eyebrow at me when I remain silent.

She pushes herself up to a sitting position and goes to slide off the bed, "What are you talking-"

I interrupt her before she can finish both speaking and making her way off the bed when I reach my arm over and slide it around her waist and use my other hand to grab her arm, pulling her back onto the bed.

Not a moment later she's sitting on top of me, ass pushed back against my thighs as I push my legs up and give her something to lean back on.

The words seem to be stolen out of her mouth because she doesn't say another word. "It's your hair, my love, but that can be fixed later, yes?" I say, raising an eyebrow to challenge her on that, meanwhile, my hand dips down to her waist, caressing it with my thumb.