37 | for the better

○♧○

○♧○

currently, you were arguing with tomo about which café drink was superior, with heizou cheering you both on from the back.

while the two of you were quarreling your hearts out, your brother walked on over to kazuha, who had been busy wiping a table.

once kazuha had noticed your brother, he stopped what he was doing and looked up at him. "would you like something else to eat?" he asked.

"nah i'm good for now," your brother replied, before shifting his attention to you and the others. "y/n hasn't been getting into any trouble, right?"

kazuha shook his head, "not at all. why do you ask?"

the h/c headed man simply shrugged his shoulders. "dunno, just wondering. it's good she has you now though."

"she also has her other friends," kazuha mentioned, to which your brother nodded at. "true, but having a partner is different. with you around, i don't need to worry as much."

"i suppose you're right."

he then glanced back at kazuha. "thanks for taking care of y/n. i know she can take care of herself but it's good that she has someone else by her side now," he continued, "you seem like a good person. i'm relieved that she didn't fall for some weirdo."

a quiet chuckle escaped kazuha's mouth as he continued wiping the table. "no need to thank me. i'm glad you don't see me as a 'weirdo.'"

"i mean your hair is kinda weird but also kinda cool. anyway, just don't let y/n do anything dumb, alright?" he said in a less joking manner.

kazuha nodded at him, "rest assured. i'll make sure of it."

your brother smiled as he gently patted kazuha's shoulder, "thanks." he then walked back to your table.

you stopped arguing with tomo once you felt someone pat your head. upon turning around, you saw your brother. "huh?" you shot the man a confused look.

"stop arguing with this dude and go help kazuha. make yourself useful bitch," he joked, rolling his eyes.

"I DON'T EVEN WORK HERE DUMBASS."

you now began arguing with your brother as tomo and heizou watched with amused expressions.

but everything came to a sudden stop once you noticed someone else approaching your table.

you all shifted your attention towards the indigo headed male as he walked up to you guys with his arms crossed and a face reading "i want to die."