48 | last attempt

○♧○

○♧○

it was another ordinary day at the café, where you decided to spend some time with kazuha, who was currently on his break.

the two of you had been chatting while tomo and heizou had been sitting at another table, having their own convo.

though, tomo seemed rather gloomy today and heizou noticed, prompting him to ask his friend about it. "what's wrong?"

"nothing."

the auburn headed male sighed. he knew something was obviously wrong, and tomo probably knew he wouldn't buy that answer. "are you sure?" he asked him again.

tomo nodded, glancing at your table. heizou looked to where he was looking, before glimpsing back at him. "let me guess. you're upset about raiden."

he earned an exaggerated eye roll from the ashy headed boy. "no."

"thenn," heizou placed a finger on his chin, "you're still upset about kazuha dating y/n."

tomo gave him another eye roll, this time with an additional scoff. "wrong again. i thought you were supposed to be smart."

heizou punched his arm lightly. "just shut up and tell me."

tomo let out a prolonged sigh, staring at his auburn headed friend in annoyance. "do you ever just wake up one day feeling like absolute shit and you don't know why?"

"yes! all the time!" heizou answered enthusiastically.

"that's what it is!" tomo replied with the same energy. "and also because kazuha is dating y/n."

"i knew it! so you haven't moved on." heizou was both satisfied by being correct yet also upset that tomo was still stuck with the same feelings.

tomo placed his head on the table tiredly. "and also raiden as well."

"wow i was right about everything." his face lit up for being right again, getting a look of disbelief from tomo. "is that all you care about."

"yes. no. yesn't."

"well i know i'm not the only upset one. i know that you're also upset about y/n dating kazuha too," the man pointed out, which was rather surprising to heizou. "the hell are you talking about."

"i'm not dumb. i can tell that you've had some feelings for y/n as well," he continued. though, heizou wasn't pleased by his bluntness. "you are dumb," he affirmed, getting up from his seat.