64 | temporary goodbye

○♧○

○♧○

while heading back to tomo's hospital room, you encountered a few familiar faces who had also been conveniently heading there.

it felt refreshing seeing sara and yoimiya again. once the two noticed you and kazuha, they didn't waste a second to come greet you.

yoimiya greeted you first with a warm hug. "hiiii y/n, we heard tomo woke up so we came to visit."

you happily returned the hug, before glancing at sara. "hey yoi, sara. and you guys heard right, he's talking to the others right now."

"we can all go greet him together," kazuha suggested, with sara nodding. "good idea."

the four of you made your way towards the room, where you then saw cyno and tighnari standing in front of it. "oh you guys came to visit too," you remarked.

the place was getting crowded now, but the nurses didn't seem to care so you didn't worry too much about it.

the two "friends" walked inside behind you four, while greeting tomo upon arriving.

"how're you feeling?" tighnari asked him. tomo shrugged his shoulders, implying his condition wasn't a big deal. "i'm alright."

"we were all so worried about you. itto even cried!" yoimiya commented, which right away alarmed itto. "woah woah woah, i didn't cry alright? alphas don't cry. i was simply just concerned a bit, that's all."

you and tomo laughed as sara rolled her eyes at him. "yeah sure you were."

"it's alright, itto. heizou cried too," you gleefully responded. now it was heizou's turn to be alarmed as tomo raised a brow in curiosity.

"y/n we don't need to talk about that haha," the man said with the most threatening aura radiating from him. you felt a shiver run down your spine. "oops my bad."

"wow you guys cried for me. i feel kinda flattered," tomo grinned, with you all deadpanning at him. "shut up," heizou uttered under his breath.

"of course we did. you're a great friend to us," yoimiya continued as you all hummed in approval.

"well damn." tomo couldn't say anything more for he was far too embarrassed to. you could tell that instantly.

unfortunately for him, you all proceeded to stare into his soul, with no one saying anything. this prompted him to speak again.

"can you guys stop staring. i know i'm hot but dang."

"sorry it's still such a surprise you're even alive," you replied. the others silently agreed.