Dil ka dard....💔😭

Hey guys I am gonna start it with storyline hope so you all love it....❤️

It's me Shreya Going to start my first ever story DIL KYA KARE....❤️🥺

So without wasting your time we will start with the first chapter...

___________________________________________

Screen opens up in preeran room

Author's pov

Karan was moving in the room from here and there and tension and worry was pasted on his face yes he was scared to lose his love,his baby doll,his preeta

After what happen today it's  leave fear
In his heart that it might be end of his relationship now he can't even meet her,saw her she is his happy place where he always wants stay but today he himself told her to leave him....

That sprinkling eyes which he loves to adore and fall in them those eyes are shading tears only because of him, he is the one who can't see her crying today he was the reason to her broken state and crying over her faith and he is not there to tell her not to cry I am here with you and gonna stay with you forever.....

Author's pov end...

Karan- kyu kyu bhagwan ji aap humari humesha se pariksa lete aye ho agar mera aur uska saath zindagi bhar ka tha he nahi tho phir kyu apne use mere zindngi laya aur meri zindagi Bana diya ke aab tho uske bager saans Lena bhi mishkil sa ho gaya hain....

Karan was whipping and and continuously crying locking himself in the room

Suddenly he remember something...

Karan-sameer Haa use call karata hoon Maine use kaha tha ke preeta ka picha karna na use shyad aab tak vho mil gayi hogi....

He starts looking for his phone because in anger he throws it somewhere in the room after finding it he starts to call Sameer keeping his finger crossed....

Other side....

Sameer was continuously tries to find her but he was not able to find her then his phone starts to ring....

Sameer- Karan bahi ka phone kya jawab dunga unko....

He is so tensed because he knows his bhai if he will tell him he doesn't find preeta then he is surely hurt himself for it and blame it but he have to tell him...

Sameer- hello! Karan bhai...

Karan-sameer preeta preeta mili bol na ke mil gayi yaar bahut tension ho rahi hain jab Ghar sein gayi thi tho puri thrah tuta chuki thi aur bahut roo bhi rahi thi bol na ke mil gayi tuze vho....

Sameer-bhai bhai muzhe Bolne ka mauka tho do nahi mili hain bhabhi muzhe mein yeh vali side puri chaan Mari but vho yaha nahi thi,yaha ke logo se bhi pucha but unhe bhi kuch nahi Pata tha....

Karan- kya vho vha nahi mili Matlab tho kaha ja sakti hain vho rasta to Arora house ke taraf he tho jata hain agar preeta vaha nahi gayi tho fir kaha gayi...

Sameer-bhai app tension mat kejiye abhi itni bhi raat nahi huyi Hain main dusri taraf bhi dekhta hoon kya Pata bhabhi vaha hoo...

Karan-thik hain jaldi dekh aur jaise mile muzhe call karna...
And he cuted the call

In Preeran room...

Karan he was crying keeping his hand on his face all his allegations and his hurtful words was ringing in his ears....

"Don't touch me"....

"Koyi haak nahi hain tumhra muzha pe dur raho muzhse".....