New home...❤️🏠

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of dil kya kare....❤️

So without wasting time we will start with the chapter.....

___________________________________________

It's night time when they reached to their new house.....they moved towards the gate and preeta sees the name plate.....and then looks at karan who is already looking at her....

She creases the name plate with her hand....PREERAN KA ASHIYAANA was written over it....Karan keeps his hands over her hand holding kiyu with the one hand....

Karan keeps his hands over her hand holding kiyu with the one hand

   ●Preeran house.....

Preeta- humara Ghar....(sees Karan)

Karan- yeah andar sein nahi dekhna chaogi.....come....

They both moves inside Karan gives the key to preeta and she opens the door and they both stepped inside with kiyu....

Preeta looks around house it's but so beautiful and giving homely feeling to her.....the interior of the house is so beautiful.....she holds Karan's hand and he looks at her with smile....

Preeta- yeh sab kitna pyaara hain....bhaut sundar hain....

Karan- you like it....(she nodded while Looking around)

Preeta- Kab liya tumne yeh....

Karan- tab liya tha jab hume pehli baar tumhari pregnancy ke baare main Pata chala tha....tho maine yeh tumhare liye aur baby keliye liya tha....but uske baad kabhi tumhe dikhane ka time he nahi Mila....fir Socha tha ke pihu aur tumhe lekar aunga yaha....but itna sab kuch chal raha tha us time....aur phir pihu bhi.....(he stops not able to say futher)

Preeta holds his hand as he is getting emotional talking about their past and their daughter....she sees him with moist eyes...

Preeta- chalo abh rona maat....Varna pihu ko accha nahi lagega....ke uske mumma papa aise ro rahe usein yaad karke....hum usein aur uski yaddon ko muskura kar yaad karenge na ke roke....

Karan- muzhe na rone ka Bolkar khud apni ankhein bhar le hain tumne....(he wipes her tears) come kiyu ko Sula dete hain....(wipes his tears)

They takes him to the room and makes him lays on the bed....Karan and preeta sits either sides of him.....karan was holding his hand and preeta was creasing his hairs while Looking around the room....

The room Looking all perfect for small boy....the wall was decorated with the cartoons....there are one small shelf which is filled with the boys toys and cars....bedsheet is printed with the toy train picture with the black and blue pillow covers.....Karan sees her wondering around with her eyes surprisingly.....