pain and love...❤️

Hey guys I am back with with the another chapter of dil kya kare....❤️

So we will start with the chapter without wasting your time....

___________________________________________

Karan preeta with kiyu enjoying their time with Sameer and shrishti...kiyu moves to shrishti and stands infront of her....she and Sameer sees him confusingly.....Sameer takes kiyu in his lap....

Shrishti- kya hua baby.....

Preeta- Haan kiyu kya hua apko....

Kiyu- kiyu ko bore ho raha hain mumma....(he pouts)so abhi kiyu ko baby sein baat Karni hain....aap sab baatein Kar rahe hoon tho baby bhi tho bore hoon raha hoga na.....

Karan and preeta smiles seeing how innocently he was asking them that he wants to talk with baby....

Shrishti- apko baby sein baat Karni hain....(he nodded with sparkling eyes) tho thik hain fir do apna haath....(she takes his hand and placed on her belly and he smiles at her) abh karo abh baby bhi apko sunega....

Kiyu- sacchi masii....(she nodded seeing his excited face)

Kiyu with the jolted up with excitement to talk with his unborn baby siblings....he sees Karan and preeta with excitement filled eyes then at shrishti.....

Kiyu- hey baby....main apka cute sa big bro kiyu hoon.....aap andar kya Kar rahe hoon baby....zaldi zaldi Bahar aao na....(he is talking with shrishti belly and she smiles looking at his cute face)

Preeta(whispers in Karan ears)- vaise tumhara beta bilkul tumhari thrah hain....dekho na self obsession ke quality bhi leli tumsein....(says mockingly to him)

Karan- ohhh hello kya Matlab hain tumhara Haan...mera beta hain he cute....

Preeta- Haan Haan Pata hain....aur vho na meri cuteness hain usme naki tumhari....

Karan- ohhh hello meri cuteness hain usmein....

Preeta- meri hain....abh muzhe sunne do.....(he passed her glares but she ignored royaly listening to kiyu)

Kiyu- aap na Bahar aa Gaye na fir hum na saath main cricket kelenge....aur main apni chocolate bhi share karunga apsein.....I love you baby....

he kisses shrishti's belly and she screams feeling something....kiyu looks at her shockingly moving back....Sameer preeta and Karan looks at her worriedly.....

Shrishti- diii....Sameer jiju....(with moist eyes Sameer helds her and looks at her worriedly)

Preeta- kya hua Shrishti....(moves to her) dard ho raha hain kya baccha Haan....bol na....(she didn't said anything and keeps her hands on her belly) ohhhh shit....zhaliii.....(surprisingly)first time....(she nodded with the moist eyes)

Karan- preeta kya hua bataogi....

Sameer- Haan bhabhi yaha ghabrahat ho rahi hain....

Preeta- Karan baby kicked....baby kicked.....(Sameer and Karan looks at shrishti surprisingly)

Sameer- ohhh my god really....(with happiness) muzhe bhi feel karna hain.....(he keeps his hand on her belly) hey baby it's your papa.....(baby kicked again) ohhh my godd yeh....(shrishti looks at him with the smile)

Karan- yeh pehli baar feel hua....(shrishti nodded)

Shrishti- I was just waiting for this moment.....ki Kab main apne baby ko feel karungi.....and now I can feel it....(with happy tears preeta kisses her head)

They looked at kiyu who is looking at them confusingly....they chucked at his expressions....preeta moves to him and sits equal to his level....

Preeta- kya hua aap aise kyu dekh rahe hoon....