missing....💘

Hey guys here is another chapter full of preeran....🥺😭

Start with the chapter....

___________________________________________

In Preeran room...

Karan was sleeping on the bed in the sitting position,preeta's photos scattered all over the bed and one photo is in his hand which he is holding close to his heart....

He is murmuring in the sleep sweat beads form on his forehead he is continuously shaking his head in no he looks frightened of something....

Karan-nahi...no pre..preeta..plz no...help ...nahi....koi bacch...baccho
Preeta....noo...kuch..kuc..kuch nahi hoga tumhe...chod..do...no...help...nahi...

Preetaaaaaa.....(he shouted top off his lungs and wake ups with the jerk)

All of sudden he starts panicking after not seeing preeta with him in the room at that time he is just blank he just wants see her infront of him....

Karan-pre..preeta kaha ho tum...please mere samne aao dekho muzhe dar lag raha hain preeta....(he is running in corridors now shouting her name loud)preeta....preeta...kaha hoo....
Ahhh...(he sliped from the last three stairs and his heads hits to the ground still not caring about it he is calling her)

Due to his continuous shouting all are gathered in the hall and saw him checking all the rooms while calling preeta....

He looks so panicked and worry was pasted on his face Rishabh go and hold his hand who is ready to run to see in the kitchen....

Karan- Rishabh chod ,muzhe preeta ko dhudana hain...uski jaan ko khatra hain...chod Rishabh chod...( he tries to push him and wrigles in his hold)

Rishabh- Karan hosh mein aaa preeta ji nahi hain yaha...dekh idhar dekh....

Karan- preeta yaha nahi hain to kaha hain Rishabh use bula na muzhe ek baar use dekhna hain....bula na vo thik tho hain na....

Rishabh- Karan kya hua hain tuze bhul gaya kya Kal he preeta ji ka antimsanskar karke aye hain...aur idhar dekh itna Dara hua kyu hain....

Karan- kya..preeta yha nahi hain...tu jhoot bola raha hain na Rishabh bol na...preeta Bahar aao....preeta...Arora house gayi hogi....(he moves towards door but Rishabh pulls him slaps him)

Rishabh- Karan hosh mein aa tune koi bura Sapna dekha hoga preeta ji humare bich nahi rahi abb Maan le iss baat ko Karan tu kyu nahi Maan na chata....preeta ji is dead....

Karan- No she is not( he push Rishabh) she is alive....meri sassein chal rahi hain na usse bada kya sabot chaiye apko ki meri preeta ki bhi sassein chal rahi Hain.....(he slips to his knees and cries keeping his hands on face)

All are seeing him helplessly with tears some of them are rolled their eyes and you all know who that will do in such situation....

Rishabh also sits to his level and hug him he can't see his brother in pain,seeing crying and devastated...Rishabh feels weight over him and saw that Karan was fainted.....

Rishabh-Karan utha baccha..(patting his cheeks)karan utha....(Rakhi comes forward worridly)

Rakhi- ye yeh tho behosh ho gaya hain Mahesh ji jaldi doctor ko call kijiyee....
Rishabh tu ise toom mein lein jaa....

Rishabh and Sameer takes him in the room and others follows them and Mahesh is calling doctor.....

Screen shifts to preeta....

She is sitting near the window tears are present in her eyes....her eyes turned red due to the continuous crying from last night...door clicked sound heared and she wipes her tears....