enjoyment...❤️

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of dil kya kare....❤️

I hope you are liking the storyline of this story....

___________________________________________

Both Karan and preeta moves inside the mall....kiyu was holding Karan's finger while walking with them....Karan with his other hand holds preeta's hand....

Seeing the Karan luthra at mall....girls go crazy and gathers around him....not only girls but boys and children's also....asking for photo and selfies.....

Karan takes kiyu in his arms as the crowd is too much around him and he holds protectively preeta from other side.....kiyu patted Karan cheeks and he sees him....

Kiyu- papa yeh aise kyu shout kar rahe hain....

Preeta- kiyu apko Pata chal jayega....come here isein muzhe dedo....tum inhe photos dedo.....(Karan nodded and gives kiyu to her)

Karan gives selfies and autographs to all his fans....one fan girl comes and kissed Karan's cheek in excitement Karan shocked and preeta widened her eyes but Karan smiled at her and then looks at preeta who turns her face and karan made crybaby face.....

The people started to after taking selfies and autographs....only then one small little girl shouts karan's name in her small baby voice and comes running to him....Karan smiled at her and kneeled down to her level....that small girl stands infront of him....

Karan- hey beautiful....kya naam hain apka....(with smile preeta moves to them with kiyu in her arms)

Small girl- mera naam aadya hain....

Karan- are whaa yeh bhaut he pyaara naam hain....bilkul apki thrah....

Aadya- thank you....muzhe apke saath photo leni hain.....

Karan- jarur main bhi Lunga cute si aadya ke saath selfie....come...(he picks her up)

Seeing Karan picking aadya in her arms kiyu narrowed his eyes at them cutely....preeta sees him and enjoys his expressions controlling her laughter.....

Karan takes selfie with her in her phone and then he takes his phone and takes selfie in it also....he kisses her cheek and she smiles at him showing her teeths and he puts her down and she runs to her mother.....

Karan turns and finds both kiyu and preeta standing there preeta was controlling her laughter seeing kiyu who is glaring at karan with cute anger.....

Karan looks at them confusingly and moves to them....he forwarded his hand to pick kiyu but kiyu hugs preeta ignoring Karan.....Karan pouted confusingly....

Karan- kiyu baby kya hua....papa ke pass nahi Ana....(he nodded in no cutely) kyu....preeta kya hua isein....

Preeta- abh yeh tho tumhe he Pata....ke kya Kiya tumne....(she laughs)

Karan- are batao na....kiyu aao na papa ke pass....

Kiyu- nahi kiyu nahi ayega....kiyu gussa hain....

Karan- hawww....kiyu papa sein kyu gussa hain....kya Kiya Maine....preeta....

Preeta- kya preeta....

Karan- bolo na yeh kyu gussa hain...(makes crybaby face)

Preeta- kuch nahi hua....vho tho tumne us cute se....(kiyu sees her)aaa I mean us bacchi ko goad main uthya....tho yeh janab ko jelousey huyi hain....aur kuch nahi.....

Karan- kya....awlee mera baby....(he moves to kiyu) papa tho apsein sabsein jyada pyaar karte hain....apko tho pata hain na papa aapsein kitna pyaar karte hain.....(kiyu nodded) tho please aa jao na papa ke pass....(he forwarded his hands and Karan takes him)