Birthday....❤️😗

Hey guyss I am back with the another chapter of dil kya kare.....❤️

So don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....🥺

___________________________________________

Preeta wakes up from her sleep and then looks at her side and didn't find Karan and kiyu beside her....she sits on the bed with jerk being scared as the dream of last night still running in her head....

She is about to move out when she hears door unlocking sound with giggles and she turns looks at karan and kiyu who steps out from the bathroom after taking bath together she takes breath of relief looking at them.....

Karan and kiyu looks at her and smiles she moves to them....

Kiyu- mumma aap utha Gaye dekho aaj papa aur kiyu ne saath main bath li...aap so rahe the na isliye....(she smiles ruffling his wet hairs)

Preeta- so mere champ ne papa ko tang nahi Kiya jaise vho muzhe karta hain hmm.....(she raises her eyebrow cutely

Kiyu- mumma kiyu good boy hain and abh tho vho big bro bhi tho banane vala hain na so kiyu shaitani nahi karta....(he pouts Karan and preeta lefts out a chuckle)

Karan- accha mere good boy chal abh main tuzhe tyaar kar deta hoon....(he looks at preeta) tum bhi fresh hoon jao hmm....(preeta nodded and leaves inside the bathroom) come chalo dekhe aaj konsi t-shirt pehne....(makes him stand on the bed) yeh vali kiyu.....

Kiyu- no papa...yeh vali nahi...dusri vali.....(Karan shows him other one) no yeh vali bhi nahi dusri vali....

Karan shows him two three more clothes but kiyu keeps on rejecting them....Karan huffs and kiyu giggles while jumping on the bed...Karan looks at him with corner of his eyes and then raises his eyebrow and kiyu stops laughing and nodded in no.....

Karan- so papa ko pareshan Kiya jaa raha tha Haan.....(kiyu nodded in no and laughs he moves to him) abhi bata main apko papa ko pareshan karoge....(he starts tickling him)

Kiyu falls on the bed while laughing hard and Karan sits on the bed while tickling him....kiyu tries to hold his hands to stop him but Karan laughs with him and pulls him on his lap and holds him who is laughing keeping his head on his chest....

Kiyu- hahah...papa...haahahaha...haha...

Karan- so abh karoge aap papa ko pareshan Haan.....(he nodded in no still laughing Karan smiles) good chalo abh apko zaldi sein kapde pehna deta vho Varna apki mumma meri class laga dengi....

Karan keeps him on the bed and moves towards cupboard and takes out the one t-shirt and pant to make him wear....

Making him ready he also gets ready in his clothes and then they were talking with eachother when preeta comes out after taking bath.....

Preeta- tum dono nashta karne nahi Gaye....

Karan- nahi....vho tumhara wait Kar rahe the abh saath karenge....(she nodded while combing her hairs)

Kiyu- mumma apka tummy abhi tak big kyu nahi hua massi ki Tarah....(Karan and preeta looks at him)

Preeta- champ abhi time hain na...vho baby jaise jaise big hoga tho mera tummy bhi big hoon jayega....

Kiyu- aur kitna time....(he moves to her) baby aap zaldi zaldi bade Hona ohk mumma main na apko vho chocolate milk dunga jho aap muzhe deti hain big hone keliye aap vho baby ko dena...baby vho piyega tho vho bhi zaldi zaldi big hoga na.....(Karan and preeta chuckles)

Karan- lekin champ baby vho chocolate milk kaise piyega vho tho mumma ke tummy main hain na.....(kiyu scratches his head being confuse and Karan picks him up)