🤭New school & family moments🤭

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of dil kya kare.....

Enjoy this chapter and give me your lovely reviews for it....

I am so happy guys you completed the target thank you so much so here is the chapter for you all I hope so you guys will like it.....❤️🥺😭

___________________________________________

Karan and preeta with kiyu moving towards the principal office meet her for kiyu's admission....

Karan knocked on the door and then they moved inside after she ask them to come inside....Karan and preeta sits on the chair with kiyu and greets the principal.....

Karan- good morning maam....

Principal- good morning Mr and Mrs luthra....

Preeta- maam humari baat huyi thi vho humare bete ke admission ke baare main....

Principal- yeah....so beta aapka naam kya hain....(asked kiyu with the smile)

Kiyu- mera naam kiyansh Karan luthra....and mumma papa muzhe pyaar sein kiyu bulate hain.....(he says and then smiles showing his dimples Karan and preeta smiles)

Principal- are whaa apka tho bada he pyaara naam hain....vaise main bhi apko kiyu bualungi chalega na apko....

Kiyu- Haan kiyu ko accha lagega....

Principal- vaise kiyu apko yaha padhna kaise lagega.....

Kiyu- kiyu ko purane vale school ke yaad tho ati hain....but yeh school bhi bhaut accha hain....

Principal- chalo yeh tho bhaut acchi baat hain ke apko school pasand Aya....(she smiles at him) Mr.and Mrs luthra....(Karan and preeta sees her)

Karan- Haan....

Principal- aap yeh form fill kar dijiye....and kuch documents hain jho is form ke saath attach karne hain vho kar dijiye aur fir kal ake dedijiye ga....fir kiyu ka admission ho jayega.....(Karan smiles)

Preeta- thank you maam.....(principal smiles)

Principal- so kiyu aap excited ho yaha ane keliye Kal sein....

Kiyu- Haan main yaha new new friends banunga.....(principal smiles)

Karan- ohk maam fir hum Kal kiyu ko bhej denge....

Principal- yeah....and yeah yeh book hain isme school uniform ke baare main aur baki rule aur regulations ke baare main likha hain.....(forwarded one book)

Preeta- ohkk Maam.....shukriyaan....kiyu maam ko bye bolo....

Kiyu- bye bye maam.....(waves his hand)

Principal- bye kiyu....kal milte hain....

Karan and preeta leaves taking kiyu with them....and then droves to their house.....

~~~

Karan was filling the form and seeing the documents of kiyu which he was attaching to form....he hears some shouts from the room and sees kiyu who is arguing with preeta....

Karan- kiyu baby kya hua....kyu jhagad rahe hoon.....(he shouts from leaving room)

He sees kiyu who is coming running to him....and comes and Sits on his lap...he keeps the from aside and holds kiyu and sees preeta who is coming behind him in angry looks....Karan sees her and about to ask her but stops seeing her angry face....so he thought to ask kiyu....

Karan- kiyu mumma ko kya hua hain....vho aise gusse main kyu hain...kya Kiya aapne....(ask slowly to him)

Kiyu- papa maine kuch nahi Kiya...vho tho mumma muzhe jabardasti Karele ke sabzi khila rahi hain aur muzhe vho nahi kahani....aap bolo na mumma ko vho bhaut kadvi hoti hain....(he says slowly to karan)