pain🥺

Hey guys how are you all you know my exams are finally over I am so happy...❤️

So we will should start with the story without wasting time but first tell me how was the story you all are liking it na because I don't know how I was writing it but hope so you are liking it....❤️🥺

___________________________________________

In the luthra house.....

It is a early morning in the luthra house but there was no cheerfulness and happiness was shown on the family members as happiness was snatched from them long time back when preeta leaves the house......

All the family members are angry on him because they thought that today they are seeing this day it's only because of him he is the reason for preeta leaving the house and took this drastic step....

Except someone ya you all guessed it right kareena Bua,sherlyen and sonakshi was so happy about this news that there is no sign of preeta from now on but they are standing there to show their fakeness....

Moving ahead shrishti was still in that turma of loosing her sister who is her mother,friend,gossip partner her everything but her one corner of heart still believes that and says that her sister is alive but what was fearing her is that there is no sign of preeta from night.....

What about Karan....

He is just standing there watching all of it no one sec he is not watching actually he is a lost in his thoughts...
He have only one fear In his life after meeting her is that loosing her and today is the day when he lost her...he knows she is alive because his heart never tell lies to him about her....she is somewhere but not here it is eating him alive....and whom to blame when he is the one who told her to leave him but he never thought that he is not even able to see her she is gone away from him and he is the one who tell her go but his intention is never to hurt her he is  trying to protect her but now how can he protect her when he is not around her he know she is powerfull enough to protect herself but after what happen yesterday it's broke her deeply and it will take time to heal....

Then he is the one who heals her pain and wipes her tears gives her strength whenever she feels low in a same way as her she is the one who stood by his side in every situation being his strength and power....

But he is determine to find her but how and when he don't know but he have to find her because he is incomplete without her just like body without soul you all think it as filmy but it happens when you love someone from core of your heart your every small things depends on them your happiness and sadness.....

But for now he is thinking how to get rid of sonakshi permanently because she is the one who tries to harm preeta and that's why he took such drastic step and now he is paying for it his love his wife was away from him where is she,how is she he Don't know anything and it's only because of her.....

"Karan karan"

He hears someone is calling him he saw to see that his mother was calling for performing the last rituals....

Karan-mom aap samjhte kyu nahi hain yeh preeta nahi hain Maine kitni baar kaha aur main kisi aur ke last rituals nahi karunga.....

Rakhi-karan Maine bhi kaha hain muzhe is baat Mein koyi bhes nahi chaiye tuzhe yeh karna hoga preeta ke aatma ke shanti ke liye.....