Teaser👀

So here is the teaser about upcoming story....

Preeta moves inside the room with bright smile....she looks at the envelope which is on the bed....she sees it confusingly and took it....

Preeta- For karan luthra....Karan ka parcel kisne diya hoga naam bhi nahi hain....(she opens it and sees some pictures in them she turns and sees them)

~~~

Karan- preeta....(sees photo in her hand and then takes it and sees them looking at her who is staring the floor blankly)

He clutches the photo in his hand tightly and looks at preeta who is crying looking down.....

Preeta- Karan mera vishawas karo main yeh....(he shows her his hand)

~~~

Karan- just shut up....khabardaar agar kuch bhi bola tho....

~~~

Preeta(crying)-Karan....please muzhsein baat karlo....(holds his hand)

Karan- muzhe koi baat nahi karni preeta...main thodi Der akela rehna chahta hoon please don't....(slides her hand away and leaves)

~~~

Anuj- tch...tch...tch...Karan luthra bhaut he kaccha vishawas hain Tera tho lekin mere liye yeh he accha hain ke tu preeta sein dur rahe...tab he tho vho meri hoon payegi....(smirks evily)

Teaser end....

So how's it I hope so you liked this twist don't kill me for this😅

Will preeta and Karan will separate again what you all think....

Anuj will succeed to break preeran related forever.....

So I Will post the chapter after my exam so thought to give you all just little glimpse of upcountry chapter do tell me your views about upcoming byeee....❤️