tadap dilo ke.....😭❤️

Hey guys I am back with another chapter of dil kya kare....✌️

Hope you are liking all the chapters of the story....🥺

So without wasting time we will start with the chapter....

___________________________________________

Start with the chapter....

In bangalore....

Preeta's plane landed in bangalore and both of them book taxi to go home...preeta is gonna stay with Naina for some time as she was pregnant and Naina Don't want to take any risk so she suggest preeta to come with her at first preeta denying for it but then agrees because of Naina continuous request....

They both after 1 hour reached to the Naina house and Naina's Mom welcomed preeta whole heartly....Naina mom was sad after hearing what happes with her in Mumbai and how she took such drastic step but saved by Naina in mean time...and she was so happy that preeta is now staying with them as Naina mom was liked her from first day when Naina itroduced preeta to her because of her nature and how she respects elders....on top of that she is now pregnant....🥺

Naina's mom name is Radhika....

Radhika- preeta puttar ja aaram karle...safar sein aye ho tum dono tu thak gayi hogi....aur suna kuch chaiye ho tho Bata dein Sharma na maat...ise apna he Ghar samjhana.....

Preeta-ji aunty jii....main fresh honkar apse baatein karti hoon....

Naian- matein Main bhi safar sein ayi...mera bhi halchal puch liya karo...are nahi ek minute is sab mein main apsein yeh puchna bhul gayi ke aap kamre main aaram karne ke bajay yaha ky Kar rahe hoon...phele puch tho apne preeta ka Swagata shru Kar diya tho chalo abhi batao aap bhar ky Kar rahi hoon....

Radhika- are baba mein abhi thik hoon...aur main us ek kamre Main aaram kar Karke bore ho gayi thi...tho bass Bahar aa gayi....

Naian-accha thik hain...par yein bhai kaha hain...vho nazar nahi aa rahe...vho vapas apko Ghar mein akela kaise chod saktein hain....

Radhika- are baba vho kahi nahi gya hain....bas Meri dawai lene gaya hain Ata he hoga....are preeta beta isein le jaa upar jaldi nahi tho aur do teen sawal puchkar mere sir main dard Kar degi....

Preeta-ji aunty ji...chal upar kitna pareshan karti hain tu sabko....

They both leaves to upstairs with their luggage....Radhika smiles seeing them....

Radhika- koi preeta jaisi bacchi ko itna dukh kese de sakta hain....bhagwan kare yeh aise he kush rahe aur iska ane wala baccha bhi....

She also leaves from there....

In Mumbai at hospital....

Karan operation was done and now he is resting because of medicine effect.... all Are waiting for him gaining conscious outside because doctor tells them that after he gets his conscious back then they can only meet him...

Nurse came outside from his room and tells them that he is coming back in his consciousness....

Nurse- aap log mil sakte hain pateint sein abh....

Rishabh-ohk....

All goes to meet him inside the room....

Rishabh-Karan....

Karan opens his eyes and sees all are seeing him with worried eyes....

Karan- kya hua....aap log aise ro kyu rahe ho main thik hoon...ekdam fit and fine....